The Juventus For Life Thread (2 Viewers)

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Hey, I was trying to locate a couple of tossers that used to be in this place. They go by the name of Carlo D and Ahmedios. I recall that they used to get beat up quite regularly here and tried to set up their own forum somewhere else. Just the other day I got a message claiming that Ahmedios was going to try a coup-d'etat on this place. Where the heck did they end up anyhow?

:flag:

A second attempt for a coup-d'etat is going to take place.It's a matter of time till the secret members of this forum will be unvailed...:claire:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 30, 2008
They left. As they could add nothing. Though Ahmedios was good every now and again. I kind of liked that guy.
I heard that the Carlo guy is a 60 year old, and liked to have long drawn out conversations with kids less than half his age about life, and such. What a creep.

Where are these two tossers?

La_Fidanzata

Feb 18, 2008
Hey, i found cheap flight tickets to Bergamo (near milano), so im thinking of a little vacation. I plan to take the train to Torino to see juve play. Anyone with some tips? Where to buy match tickets for example..? thx

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Believe it or not, I loved Juventus more when we went down to Serie B, the only reason was i though they needed our help more. I've met Juve fans from all over the world, and I think that we have all something in common, not everybody can be Juve fan, :D
So Juve, forever!!!!

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Believe it or not I loved Juventus more when we went down to Serie B, the only reason was i though they needed our help more. I've met Juve fans from all over the world, and I think that we have all something in common, not everybody can be Juve fan, :D
So Juve, forever!!!!
Uhmm that's the case of at least 90% juventini in the world!!

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Believe it or not, I loved Juventus more when we went down to Serie B, the only reason was i though they needed our help more. I've met Juve fans from all over the world, and I think that we have all something in common, not everybody can be Juve fan, :D
So Juve, forever!!!!
true..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)