The...I want this player to Juve thread (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Kaka would not fit in our FUCKING SYSTEM!

Enta Wa7ed Sharmoot, and in case you don't understand Arabic and I think you don't then you are a FUCKING WHORE.

I'm sorry, but wallah I couldn't control it.
hey im not the manager, if he can hardly accomodate giovinco, and cant even admit that diego wouldn't fit in his system of tactics unless it meant playing him out of position, what makes you think kaka would be any different, if i had things my way being in ranieri's shoes, kaka would fit in my formation, but unfortunatly im not the manager so i dont create the system i want to see at juve, Ranieri would pick a def mid like d'agostino over kaka for his system simply because it suits him, not me

yes like im meant to f*cking understand arabic? you obviously dont understand english

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
but Diego IS a done deal afterall, and how could fabregas fit in our system when we have paro bah who needs kaka when the intrepid palladino is in the ranks; how can they not get it???
stop beating around the bush and get to your point. you go from diego being a done deal to something about fabregas, then to paro and palladino back to kaka, without constructing a single point. congratulations, i care not about what you say anymore

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Screw the system and the formation. Who cares if he fits the system? Are you guys for real? Do you seriously believe the system is actually working, or that we have the right players for Ranieri's rigid and beloved 4-4-2? How many juve games have you watched this season?

Grygera, Molinaro, Marchionni, and the current Nedved are hardly players I would be upset @ sacrificing a system for. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't even be fielding them, let alone trying to find someone to accomodate the system in which they are playing.

However, should we continue to play 4-4-2 we would need Ribery or Silva. I can't think of anyone else; perhaps there is a hidden or secret talent lurking somewhere in Holland, France, or South America. As for Diego not fitting into the system, I think a smart coach, or one who is more flexible will be able to fit a good player into any system and will find a way to channel his abilities in a manner which is best suited for the team. I would not be upset at losing out on Diego, if we get someone world class. On the other hand, if we raid the Udineses, Ascolis, and Empolis hoping to get the next Nedved, and end up with yet more medicority, then I will become gravely upset, more so than I am now.

Dec 26, 2004
hey im not the manager, if he can hardly accomodate giovinco, and cant even admit that diego wouldn't fit in his system of tactics unless it meant playing him out of position, what makes you think kaka would be any different, if i had things my way being in ranieri's shoes, kaka would fit in my formation, but unfortunatly im not the manager so i dont create the system i want to see at juve, Ranieri would pick a def mid like d'agostino over kaka for his system simply because it suits him, not me

yes like im meant to f*cking understand arabic? you obviously dont understand english
When you have a player like Kaka in your ranks you will build a system to fit his style there is no "he doesn't fit our 4-4-2" when talking about genuine talent like Kaka, Messi...

Ranieri to pick D'Agostino ahead of Kaka! Dear, I believe there is no fucking way on fucking earth that Ranieri would dos uch thing as no one is insane enough to do so, but if he did (lets just assume) then you must give up your stupidity crown owned when you compared Paro to Cesc and head it to Claudio for picking D'Agostino ahead of Kaka.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Coach: Prandelli

------Giovinco - Amauri - Lavezzi----------
-----Montolivo-Sissoko-Camoranesi----
--Molinaro-Chiellini-Zapata-Lichtsteiner
------------------Buffon--------------------

Iaquinta
Trezeguet
Del Piero

De Ceglie
Poulsen
Zanetti
Marchionni?!

Criscito
Legrottaglie
Mellberg
Grygera

Manninger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)