The...I want this player to Juve thread (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
wait a minute are you watching the same team? any reasonable minded idiot could see taht we are strong straight down the core of our team Buffon-Legro+Chiellini-Sissoko+Poulsen/Zanetti-Amauri+delpie up front. our weakness is down the wings, we have little width save for Camo. the real problem is that we have a lack of pace, positional sense and quality crossing from the WB's .

but hey if you think that the CB's and midfiled are the weakness then by all means go ahead and buy attacking wingers! this fan can see where our true problems are and forward areas are the last place we should be looking to strengthen
If you think our attacking play is so awesome then you have a big problem
look how we are getting dominated every game and even against small teams
I blame this for our tactical game and for the lack of strength in midfield especially as Nedved is playing like a cripple

our defence is also a problem. our defence is the reason why we are conceding goals
the amount of opputunities our opponents get is because of few things and not one
those things are lack of domination and lack of defencing skill at the back

I never said our back line is fine as it actually sucks (put a side Chiellini)
Grygera dosen`t know what defending means Molinaro`s defending skill sucks too the only thing good about him is his speed which helps us building our attacking play at times
Legrotagllie might confuse you as he doesn`t look to be playing that bad but if you look at him and then remember what is a great defender you would realise he is a bit better than medicore but nothing more than that
Mellberg is medicore at best

as for our mid Sissoko is great Camo is great Marchisio is between medicore to good Zanetti is good and Nedved is not the same golden ball winner Nedved
Camo is injured a lot and Zanetti didn`t play much too which put us with Tiago who is medicore at best and an average Marchionni
Nedved-Tiago/Marchisio-Sissoko-Marchionni
apart from Sissoko the whole trio should be benched
now if you take a look beyond being a top team and look more to winning things then you would realise we need both Midfielders and defenders
Maicon and Maxwell from Inter would be great for us to get and so are many others and not just wing backs as our central defence suck as well (I agree it doesn`t suck as our central one but still)
I`m not saying our defence is not the problem I`m saying the mid is also a problem
by strengthening the mid you get more possesion and you create more therefore making the other side more focused about defending and therefore bugging your defence less but still we need our defence to be strengthen too

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Are you honestly telling me you wouldn't take Maicon, Maxwell, Kaka, Pato, Cambiasso, Cordoba, Ibrahimovic or Jankulovski?
i would rather have dani alves/sagna,evra/clichy, kaka wouldnt fit in "our system" we have plentiful of def mids

cordoba is a cunt after meeting the prick personally and calling me a wanker after i taunted him with my juve shirt, ibra - been there got the shirt, jankulovski u know my stance on him, but age and skill wise id still have evra or clichy over him

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
i would rather have dani alves/sagna,evra/clichy, kaka wouldnt fit in "our system" we have plentiful of def mids

cordoba is a cunt after meeting the prick personally and calling me a wanker after i taunted him with my juve shirt, ibra - been there got the shirt, jankulovski u know my stance on him, but age and skill wise id still have evra or clichy over him
I never asked you who you'd take over them. My question was if the chance presented itself, would you take them. Your right about the def mids.

But with all due respect, you'd be a fool not to take Kaka, Ibra or Maicon.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I never asked you who you'd take over them. My question was if the chance presented itself, would you take them. Your right about the def mids.

But with all due respect, you'd be a fool not to take Kaka, Ibra or Maicon.
why take ibra?

a) we've had him once already and ill never forget how he frustrated me and how he kept ale on the bench even whilst on poor form

b) his attitude stinks

c) we have amauri

maicon yes

kaka we would have to change our entire set up to accomodate him

i wouldnt mind santon

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
i prefer alves anyways, simply magical this season for barca
He has developed a lot this season. But Maicon is just world class, he is Inter's most crucial player along with Ibra.

trying telling the manager that, he would still have d'agostino over kaka
I doubt thats true, if he really had the chance to choose, he wouldn't think twice about who to choose.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He has developed a lot this season. But Maicon is just world class, he is Inter's most crucial player along with Ibra.

I doubt thats true, if he really had the chance to choose, he wouldn't think twice about who to choose.
well he chose poulsen over alonso, to me thats a no brainer aswell, but you've yet to feel the frustration of ranieri :D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
If you think our attacking play is so awesome then you have a big problem
look how we are getting dominated every game and even against small teams
I blame this for our tactical game and for the lack of strength in midfield especially as Nedved is playing like a cripple

our defence is also a problem. our defence is the reason why we are conceding goals
the amount of opputunities our opponents get is because of few things and not one
those things are lack of domination and lack of defencing skill at the back

I never said our back line is fine as it actually sucks (put a side Chiellini)
Grygera dosen`t know what defending means Molinaro`s defending skill sucks too the only thing good about him is his speed which helps us building our attacking play at times
Legrotagllie might confuse you as he doesn`t look to be playing that bad but if you look at him and then remember what is a great defender you would realise he is a bit better than medicore but nothing more than that
Mellberg is medicore at best

as for our mid Sissoko is great Camo is great Marchisio is between medicore to good Zanetti is good and Nedved is not the same golden ball winner Nedved
Camo is injured a lot and Zanetti didn`t play much too which put us with Tiago who is medicore at best and an average Marchionni
Nedved-Tiago/Marchisio-Sissoko-Marchionni
apart from Sissoko the whole trio should be benched
now if you take a look beyond being a top team and look more to winning things then you would realise we need both Midfielders and defenders
Maicon and Maxwell from Inter would be great for us to get and so are many others and not just wing backs as our central defence suck as well (I agree it doesn`t suck as our central one but still)
I`m not saying our defence is not the problem I`m saying the mid is also a problem
by strengthening the mid you get more possesion and you create more therefore making the other side more focused about defending and therefore bugging your defence less but still we need our defence to be strengthen too
look i am not getting into a full bown rant again, but basically i am in agreement that we need an overhaul of our squad. the thing is that we were asked to theorize that if money wasn't an object what 3 players would we take. you seem to think our forwards are not pulling their weight, i believe it is absurd to blame the forwards for our lack of creativity and that with better full-backs and a playmaker our current set-up would be pretty formidable. buying 2 wingers fails to address that out weakness is most certainly the full-back area and any time with a bit of width get in behind our back line far too easily, that is not the fault of the CB's or central MF as tbh they are solid,while not exceptional. teams do not get at us through teh middle but in teh back door, for me THIS is the area of priority to strengthen and then address the creativity problem

Dec 26, 2004

Kaka would not fit in our FUCKING SYSTEM!

Enta Wa7ed Sharmoot, and in case you don't understand Arabic and I think you don't then you are a FUCKING WHORE.

I'm sorry, but wallah I couldn't control it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)