The...I want this player to Juve thread (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 2008
Signings like Eboue?
You're making it sound as if Eboue is at the same level as Kaka, Messi and Ronaldo and not someone who wouldn't cost more than 8m eur even if he wasn't a free transfer.
the problem is Secco doesn't seem like someone who makes right signings at the right time

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Guys, if you could sign 3 players for Juve, any 3 players, who will these players be?
I, surprisingly, won't go for Kaka, Messi, Gerrard or Ronaldo and i won't sign a top class CB or a Molinaro replacement.

My 3 players will be: Maicon in RB, De Rossi in CM and Ribery in ML/AML

Buffon
Maicon-Legro-Chiellini-Molinaro
Camo- De Rossi- Sissoko-Ribery
Amauri-Del Piero​
very good except for maicon, not because he's not great but it's harder to find good LBs these days so i d go for a baller LB instead

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
You guys think Ballack is leaving Chelsea and if so is he going to the highest bidder or back to Germany. If we have any chance of getting him I'd definately get him ASAP. Then we could send Poulsen or Tiago to Bayern who have Van Bommel leaving (not official), give them 20 mill extra and catch Ribery. Oh how it could be a sweet summer (highly doubtful my dreams will come true).

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Guys, if you could sign 3 players for Juve, any 3 players, who will these players be?
I, surprisingly, won't go for Kaka, Messi, Gerrard or Ronaldo and i won't sign a top class CB or a Molinaro replacement.

Buffon
Amauri-Del Piero​
I always dream about De Rossi and Ribery at Juve. Never really thought about Maicon, but he would fabulous also. I would include Aguero, I love his style.

Edit: and Zapata (typical, I know but there a limited, worthwhile CBs around these days and I really like him)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yeah... about Eboué, he dosen't count as Non-EU aswell..
True that, he has a belgian passport.

Marceℓℓo;1890440 said:
Whoa,some big names.BTW how is Pedretto doing?I remember he was considered a very big talent years ago.Fred?
He did look like he had a good future ahead of him 4-5 years ago. But over the years, he's proved to be an average player. That being said, he is still a very good passer of the ball.

Buffon
Amauri-Del Piero​

I pretty much agree with your 3 signings for Juve.

For Arsenal i'd take Mascherano, Vidic and Buffon.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

Buffon
Amauri-Del Piero​

Messi, Gerrard, and Villa

Buffon

Grygera-Legro-Chiellini- De Ceglie

Camo---Sissoko-Gerrard

---------Messi---

Amauri-----Villa

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
You guys think Ballack is leaving Chelsea and if so is he going to the highest bidder or back to Germany. If we have any chance of getting him I'd definately get him ASAP. Then we could send Poulsen or Tiago to Bayern who have Van Bommel leaving (not official), give them 20 mill extra and catch Ribery. Oh how it could be a sweet summer (highly doubtful my dreams will come true).
Its not wrong to dream .... but i will probably prefer Essien.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)