The...I want this player to Juve thread (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
Okay I've read like a million reviews of Zhirkov and how great he is but I've only managed to see him in action only like 15 times. So can someone who's seen alot of him is he really that good and why. As for Agger asking more than Gallas is simply funny. I mean Gallas is a starter and a star for Arsenal and France. Agger is 4th choice for Liverpool. I'm definately not saying Agger is bad but some people seem to overrate him by a mile.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Okay I've read like a million reviews of Zhirkov and how great he is but I've only managed to see him in action only like 15 times. So can someone who's seen alot of him is he really that good and why. As for Agger asking more than Gallas is simply funny. I mean Gallas is a starter and a star for Arsenal and France. Agger is 4th choice for Liverpool. I'm definately not saying Agger is bad but some people seem to overrate him by a mile.
15 times is sometimes 5x more than any scout assignment. You can post your opinion on him.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
15 times is sometimes 5x more than any scout assignment. You can post your opinion on him.
Yeah but he watched 15 matches where Zhirkov played. He watched the ball, not the player. The scouts watch the player for 90 minutes during the match, no matter if he's close to the ball or not.
But yeah, 15 times is more than enough for an opinion.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Not really.. I live here and never watch the Superliga.. But its still better then the one in Sweden ;-)
That was a rhetorical question in reply to Badass_Devil's effort to stream the Danish League. And whoever told you I watch Swedish football is mistaken, both leagues mean absolutely nothing to me, just as the case of many other leagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)