The...I want this player to Juve thread (93 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
Talking of Danish football, how's Simon Kjær at Palermo? As, he was linked with us this season.
He hasn't got so much playing time lately, especially not in the three latest matches, but when he finaly plays it looks pretty good, from what I've seen.
The Danish media are also writing good things about him, even trough it might be completely objective, but he is very talented imo, and I think he can turn into a fairly good player someday if he finds his feet here in Italy.

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
You don't want Molinaro, Ranieri and Secco to die?
I wasn't against Molinaro from first day, I think he is just better than average! (~65) He is new Pessotto or Birindelli but in left side... He is hard worker and every team needs 1-2 players like him and also he has improved this season, IMO.

But I still don't want Secoo and Gigli and Ranieri.... I think we could have better alternatives!

Secoo in Unexperienced guy with big mistakes, but after summer he didn't do anything wrong plus two right move (Extension for Giovinco and De Ceglie).

Gigli is not ambitious enough and he underestimates Juventus.... but he also did better this season so far!

and Ranieri is also sometime make me crazy like what he said about Diego last week or what he said about Stankovic in summer or when he compared Alonso with Poulsen or what he doing right now with Giovinco!

Ranieri is not a winner like Fergousen, Capello, Lippi, Mourinio and .... He is too cool and unmotivated ... I'm not sure if we can be champions with him in any competition! He will deliver good performances but not trophies...

But again these guy has made right choices too, but I think Juventus can have better guys...

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
and that we move to Catalonia and merge with Barcelona?
No. I don't want this... What is your problem with my support for Barcelona... As I told you, My first team ever is Juventus and next is Barcelona! If Juve meet Barca in CL final? I want Juventus to win 3-1.

I also like Dortmund and Newcastle and my hometown team Esteghlal.

Don't you like any other team beside Juve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)