The...I want this player to Juve thread (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Why are the club trying to sign cack players like D'agostino? when they have just been beaten and outplayed by thier so called biggest "Rival"? Surely logic would tell you that in order to bridge that gap the club needs to sign World class talent, utter madness. Just bring in

Zapata - WC class centre back to compliment Chiellini
Rafinha - An upgrade to our fullbacks, quality player.
Xabi alonso - World class midfielder, but also passer, something our midfield lacks.
Moutinho - Playmaker to support strikers
Di maria - Quality young winger, so we don't have to rely on Nedved on the left side of midfield.
i think its a bit extreme to call zapata world class, the likes of vidic is world class zapata is a fantastic player, and proven in serie A but nothing more.
rafinha a good player but he is defensively no better than grygera, infact i prefer grygera defensively

xabi - wont happen, besides tiago does pretty much what xabi does in terms of distributing the ball

moutinho - proven nothing, not even that great, lacks any end product

di maria - hes good, but dont be blinded by the fact both players play in portugal a league that tends to overrate and are fairly risky buys for players who bring NO GARANTEE what we need are players who bring garantees to the club, fighters, grit, and a bit of class

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
i think its a bit extreme to call zapata world class, the likes of vidic is world class zapata is a fantastic player, and proven in serie A but nothing more.

We can make him world class.The guy is impressive, young and has Serie A experience.If he was a WC player his price would be even higher than now.

xabi - wont happen, besides tiago does pretty much what xabi does in terms of distributing the ball
Come on, Tiago's passing ability is nowhere near Xabi's.Tiago is good so far this season and I'm pleased with his performances, but Xabi is simply better.

di maria - hes good, but dont be blinded by the fact both players play in portugal a league that tends to overrate and are fairly risky buys for players who bring NO GARANTEE what we need are players who bring garantees to the club, fighters, grit, and a bit of class

Agree with this.Benfica asks 30 M for him if I'm not wrong.Way too much to take the risk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We can make him world class.The guy is impressive, young and has Serie A experience.If he was a WC player his price would even higher than now.

Come on, Tiago's passing ability is nowhere near Xabi's.Tiago is good so far this season and I'm pleased with his performances, but Xabi is simply better.

Agree with this.Benfica asks 30 M for him if I'm not wrong.Way too much to take the risk
yes we can make zapata wc, juve is the platform he needs to move on to to progress.

perhaps, but tiago gets stuck in more than xabi does, there really is no point blowing 15 mill or so for a player who really doesnt fit into our midfield anymore. p.s zanetti does what xabi does aswell, again there is no justification in paying millions for a player we have 2 of a kind of already but without the fancy name

yes, and 30 mill is definatly money we cant afford to blow on just 1 player, especially one who brings no garantees, we should learn from inter's mistake in paying similar for quaresma.

now alex 10 will go on to explain how in his dreams 30 mill will be raised by selling almiron for 20mill, molinaro for 30 mill and zebina for 10 mill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)