The...I want this player to Juve thread (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
we need reinforcement on RB area..someone with a pace of Molinaro and smart on covering the defence..i think de silvestri will do it,,he's a world class full-back in the making..

as for the midfield department, we need to find someone who's capable on replacing camo, he's too old,, not good rellying too much on him.
iago should be given a chance, i heard he's fast and i think he has a same playing style like camo

sell tiago, if he's on the bench too long, it can decrease his selling price
I'm guessing you didnt watch him in action at the Olympics? He was horrible.. Lichtsteiner has taken his place as Lazio RB, although he has been being subbed in as a RM lately

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
reading your post again it's quite evident you don't know anything football.. Camo is the heartbeat of our team yet your suggesting we sell him and replace him with a little spanish kid who hasn't yet played one senior game..

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Toure wants us, Alonso still wants us
Indeed...

Touré: I want Juve now Monday 13 October, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barcelona midfielder Yaya Touré has urged Juventus to sign him and wants the move to go through in January.

The midfield has become Juve's Achilles heel and summer addition Christian Poulsen is yet to prove himself capable of being the Old Lady's enforcer.

Reports suggest that the Bianconeri are now looking to towering Ivory Coast international Touré as a possible answer and the player has made his intentions clear after slipping down the Nou Camp pecking order.

I want to go to Juve,” Touré stressed. “It is a huge opportunity for me, even if I would miss the Champions League.

“It's a chance I can't afford to let slip and I don't want to miss out for any reason.

In a month or at most a month and a half I will know what is going on with me and Barça.”

Touré wouldn't be eligible for Juve's Champions League engagements because he has already made an appearance in the competition for Barcelona and is cup-tied.

Juve have reportedly already spoken to Touré's agent and proposed a deal worth £3m per season - almost double his current salary.

Xabi's Old Lady obsession Monday 13 October, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool's Spanish international midfielder Xabi Alonso confesses he's still hoping to join Juventus.

The talented playmaker was close to moving to Turin in the summer but the Bianconeri opted for Dane Christian Poulsen instead.

However, it is widely believed that the Old Lady will return to the market in January or at the end of the season to reinforce their midfield.

“Juventus are Juventus and they are the most important club in Italy,' Alonso explained.

Certain things happened in the summer and I appreciated the honesty of the directors at the club.

“They told me that the position they wanted would need me to do different things on the pitch and that they had decided for Poulsen instead of me.

“These things happen in football. I could've signed for Juve but I didn't because they went with someone else.

“However, to be honest, the attraction on my part has remained intact. I like the way that Juve have been building, I like the directors and everything else there.”

Channel 4

I would prefer Alonso.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

:drool:

----------Buffon-----------

Grygera-Legro-Chiellini-Moli

-----Sissoko-Poulsen-----

------Toure-Alonso-------

Del Piero------------Amauri

:p

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Funny thing is, both of them would walk into our starting XI and both are obtainable and want to join us. But we already have like five players on that position. Dilemma.

Zanetti seems to be pulling a Marchionni. Poulsen and Sissoko will not leave. Marchisio has outperformed all of them so far. Tiago's still here. And then we have Camo and Nedved who are out of form and Ekdal who's still too young. So we're covered, yet we aren't.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
But Marchisio has been our best DM so far!
Why don't we sell Poulsen and Tiago...Zanetti isn't that available as a starter!
I know but hey, Toure and Sissoko as DM's and then Alonso in front of them, would be sweat.
Of course we can also keep Marchisio and get rid of Zanetti, Tiago and Poulsen.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I know but hey, Toure and Sissoko as DM's and then Alonso in front of them, would be sweat.
why get rid of Zanetti? He was arguably our best player last season, definitely the most consistent and just has had a bad injury. He will be back and will make a difference

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
Toure and Sissoko are very similar, it will be the same as playing with 2 RBs

I now that we have many DMs and CMs, but again I hope we get Xabi in January, and get rid of the unnecessary players like Tiago, but keep Poulsen as a backup DM, and Zanetti is still important to out team as he was one of our best players last season

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The situation with Toure is quite hilarious, he is desperate to join us
and this reminds me of some discussions i had with same members here, trying to convince us, that our stupid managers couldnt bring in players like him, because they wouldnt accept to join us...

On the the other hand, even if Toure wants Juve, does Juve ant Toure??
I wanted him here even before Sissoko, but not anymore, we got Sissoko and then wasted the money we could spend on Toure or someone similar, on Poulsen.
Buying Toure now, would only cancel our transfer and choice, on buying Poulsen...
We cannot afford anymore mistakes and we need to address to some other problems within our team.

When everything goes wrong, it seems that our management buys another DM...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)