The...I want this player to Juve thread (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
Even if Schweini isn't the one I'd like to see here the most you've got to be kiddin' that Rossi is better. I mean Schweini is a german regular, has like 60 caps and he's 23. Rossi is surely promising but he's not even capped in U-21s + he's played a few friendlys for us while the other is a starter in Bayern who are arguably better than us at the moment. Someone quite similar to Schweini is Rakitic from Schalke who's impressed me everytime I've seen him play. I hope we'd buy him cause he's also capable of playing in a more defensive role in the middle. This way we'd have one more dimension in our game.
well id go on to say hes better but id sound very stubborn :p, after reading that its obvious whos better :p, didnt now tiger was only 23 :D ... buy him now hehe

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
He is playing his first season in our primavera this season, it's just that Juventus official site hasn't really renewed it's facts in a while (atleast on part of our youth teams). I believe he's born 1990 (could be 92 don't remember) and he's said to be quite similar to Seba but a bit bigger and more muscular.
lets hope he stays... and doesnt get snapped up by some english team ...

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
De Ceglie :crazy: go to sleep

and the others are RBs and if they play as LB we will see what ther are going to do :shifty:
Please tell me your are joking and don't actually think that Molinaro is better than De Ceglie. Bc if you are not then you have to be Molinaro brother, bc I just read your profile and I found out you were a teacher. I also read Molinaro's profile and it turns out that his dad & brother are also teachers
http://www.juventus.com/site/eng/TA...asquadra_FC14C01001A64EBD98C3DC0A0F8F1549.asp

Jul 2, 2006

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
hasn't the molinaro thingy dissapeared already?...i swear ...since cristi joined to juventuz it's the most discussed thing around here...he's got all the attention :lol:

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
Please tell me your are joking and don't actually think that Molinaro is better than De Ceglie. Bc if you are not then you have to be Molinaro brother, bc I just read your profile and I found out you were a teacher. I also read Molinaro's profile and it turns out that his dad & brother are also teachers
http://www.juventus.com/site/eng/TA...asquadra_FC14C01001A64EBD98C3DC0A0F8F1549.asp
From his profile also:

Other teams:
Valencia

It suggests he can be a certain football coach as well.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Joaquin is the latest player to be linked with us
I never liked this player too much but considering our options for the left side of midfield (Nedved retires at the end of the season) Joaquin could fit in
anyway If Giovinco is considered as LM then I just hope he plays if not then we badly need a new left winger

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Joaquin is the latest player to be linked with us
I never liked this player too much but considering our options for the left side of midfield (Nedved retires at the end of the season) Joaquin could fit in
anyway If Giovinco is considered as LM then I just hope he plays if not then we badly need a new left winger
But isn't he a right winger ?!! Never seen him play as a left winger. I used to like him in he's day's with betis but i didn't really follow him much with valencia.

I don't like this move, i think he'll be another mendieta and we all know what happened to the guy when he moved to lazio......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)