The...I want this player to Juve thread (87 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2006
Joaquin is the latest player to be linked with us
I never liked this player too much but considering our options for the left side of midfield (Nedved retires at the end of the season) Joaquin could fit in
anyway If Giovinco is considered as LM then I just hope he plays if not then we badly need a new left winger
:lol2: I love it when you make up rubbish, Joaquín has been a right-winger his whole career.

Buy on AliExpress.com

alex'10

Sep 17, 2008
Joaquin is the latest player to be linked with us
I never liked this player too much but considering our options for the left side of midfield (Nedved retires at the end of the season) Joaquin could fit in
anyway If Giovinco is considered as LM then I just hope he plays if not then we badly need a new left winger
Good player, was one of the best wingers in the world a few years ago. But i would not want him as a long term solution, if we were to sign him in the next transfer market as cover, then yes. If we want to sign a left sided midfielder to replace nedved, we should sign Sliva.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
:lol2: I love it when you make up rubbish, Joaquín has been a right-winger his whole career.
I know that he is a right winger but in the article it is being said that he can play on both flanks!
altough you are half right as the source is usually rubbish (goal.com)

alex'10

Sep 17, 2008
sliva..i mean silva will cost us 3/4 of our transfer budget :)
Giovinco will replace nedved. We need a top quality central midfielder, fullbacks & a centre back. We should sign a fullback & central midfielder in the next transfer window, Modric & Rafinha. If we cannot even manage to do this, we might aswell not even compete.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
he plays well now...valencia with david villa, joaquin and silva will surely finish in top 3. I'm sure valencia won't get rid of him so easy..or not at all

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Giovinco will replace nedved. We need a top quality central midfielder, fullbacks & a centre back. We should sign a fullback & central midfielder in the next transfer window, Modric & Rafinha. If we cannot even manage to do this, we might aswell not even compete.
That Molinaro fan boy makes more sense then you do.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
But isn't he a right winger ?!! Never seen him play as a left winger. I used to like him in he's day's with betis but i didn't really follow him much with valencia.

I don't like this move, i think he'll be another mendieta and we all know what happened to the guy when he moved to lazio......
Joaquin is a player i love watching, he's exceptionally talented, theres no two ways about it. But he really is one of the biggest chokers and one of the laziest players football has ever known, his attitude is just not good enough for him to play for a big team.

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
Modric signed for Tottenham this summer for like 25 mill, so I don't see anyone signing him for the next few seasons. Rafinha might be easier to get but he'll cost a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)