The...I want this player to Juve thread (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
"My Juve for the future:

Buffon
Ivanovic-Zapata-Chiellini-De Ceglie
Marchisio-Sissoko-Hamsik
Giovinco Jr.-Giovinco Sr.
Huntelaar" ... quoted from another member.

.... ??? who's the Jr. ???
Giuseppe Giovinco, Seba's younger brother :D Seba said, that his younger brother is better than him :p

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
cool... how old is he? and where does he play i couldnt find him in the youth squads of juve ...
He is playing his first season in our primavera this season, it's just that Juventus official site hasn't really renewed it's facts in a while (atleast on part of our youth teams). I believe he's born 1990 (could be 92 don't remember) and he's said to be quite similar to Seba but a bit bigger and more muscular.

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
yes he is better!!!, plus it was an example
Even if Schweini isn't the one I'd like to see here the most you've got to be kiddin' that Rossi is better. I mean Schweini is a german regular, has like 60 caps and he's 23. Rossi is surely promising but he's not even capped in U-21s + he's played a few friendlys for us while the other is a starter in Bayern who are arguably better than us at the moment. Someone quite similar to Schweini is Rakitic from Schalke who's impressed me everytime I've seen him play. I hope we'd buy him cause he's also capable of playing in a more defensive role in the middle. This way we'd have one more dimension in our game.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
if we have to buy a player from outside the country - coz all the recent foreign players are not on juve's name level - so we must go for helder barbosa he is the new left footed cristiano ronaldo a very good youngster you can watch him on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYPqdoJELP0) or diego and he is known to every one i guess but he will cost us alot unlike barbosa
Well he is owned by FC Porto and we all know that they overprice their players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)