The...I want this player to Juve thread (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If we sign Pandev is to replace DP or make him his sub
I personally seen him a couple of times and from what I have seen I think Pandev is better but then again I might be wrong as I didn`t watch too much of him...

Pandev for the left wing I doubt it will happen

as for Giovinco he might be the left wing solution altough the newspapers say that Shweinsteiger is coming next year to be that guy

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I wouldn't mind having Schweini in our team, but probably Inter or AC will end up with him, they always seem to sign the players we want (f.e. Flamini)

He surely would help our midfield a lot.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Bastian's on the road to Juve
Friday 26 September, 2008
German international Bastian Schweinsteiger looks increasingly likely to join Juventus at the end of the season.

The gifted midfielder's contract with Bayern Munich expires next summer and he has made it clear that he would be delighted to join the Old Lady.

Juve have never fully resolved their midfield problems after last year's signings Tiago Mendes and Sergio Almiron flopped in Turin.

The Bianconeri are expected to offer Schweinsteiger a lucrative contract when they are allowed to begin talks with him in the winter.

And Bastian has hinted that he is preparing for life in Serie A with recent comments in the German Press.

“I'm learning Italian because I really like the language,” he revealed.

“I'm happy at Bayern but you never know what will happen in football. I am just concentrating on training and the rest will sort itself out.”

Schweinsteiger has made over 150 appearances for Bayern since coming through the youth system in Bavaria.

-Football Italia

awesome :)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Marchionni is not bad actually
But he is not that good either. And plus he is very unreliable and incosistent. Schweini would be a solid backup as Sadomin said but nothing more. He would be free possibly so that interests our board a lot, free players. Although you can get very good players for free, it doesn't happen very often. Secco said that he is trying to find a replacement for Nedved but he is almost definitely gonna fail to find an appropriate replacement. I really think we should groom Giovinco for that position. Getting a good backup would be fine though. I have nothing against it. The newspapers are gonna speculate about our possible Nedved's heir all season long. :sigh:

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i don't think Schweinsteiger is necessary here ... we have GIO and CAMO .... BUT he is free and if we used him as a backup it will be great insted of Marchionni ..... so no problem but i still doubt it .........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)