The...I want this player to Juve thread (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
I think he will be a great addition to our team, though I doubt that we'll sign him, Silva will be a better signing for sure, but who imagines Secco beats Real madrid and Barca to him???

Signing Schwein for free will be the best achievement in Secco's career and dont wait for better signings from this board

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I think he will be a great addition to our team, though I doubt that we'll sign him, Silva will be a better signing for sure, but who imagines Secco beats Real madrid and Barca to him???

Signing Schwein for free will be the best achievement in Secco's career and dont wait for better signings from this board
Still it won't happen.......

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Schewini will be great..
I like the way he play and score goals
I think he will be great signing for Juve to replace Nedved

Or do you think there is another players possible replacing Nedved
David Silva will be very expensive

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Dude at this point i can only think of Gio when it comes to replacing Nedved!!
But we need depth.

Giovinco, Camo and Schweinsteiger covering the two wide positions would be awesome.

Agree. Gio is more than good enough to replace nedved. Both in are in great form. We will sign a world class striker to replace ale & Trez next year. Benzema/Villa/Aguero
I'll ignore how ridiculous it is to suggest we sign those players and just point out that if we are to spend big, it should be on the defence.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Schweinsteiger:would be awesome if we could sign him for free when his contract runs out....btw Secco said he ll sign next summer someone to cover neddys position :)
i read about Ledesma too.is he a central midfielder???like tiago??

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
I'm getting more and more bummed out we didn't sign Van der Vaart last summer....
Me too, but VDV was an easy target, Ranieri who didnt want him, as he didnt want an AMC :disagree:

Dude at this point i can only think of Gio when it comes to replacing Nedved!!
Gio must have a starting role in our team, but I hope with Nedved's retirement our whole style changes, and drop the stupid plain 4-4-2, where we depend on Nedved and Camo to do an extraordinary effort in both attack and defense.

I dont know anybody who can do both Nedved's attacking and defensive duties, that's why I dont believe anybody can replace him

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Agree. Gio is more than good enough to replace nedved. Both in are in great form. We will sign a world class striker to replace ale & Trez next year. Benzema/Villa/Aguero
Agreed, we should also replace Camoranesi with C.Ronaldo, and Legrotaglie with Metzelder, Grygera with Alves and Molinaro with Lahm (as a back up for De Ceglie, De Ceglie is much better, he is Italian after all).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)