The...I want this player to Juve thread (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
If we were to play with an AMC then there are better choices there from Pandeev. There is Diego and many other players that AMC is their natural position. If we wan to play somethinkg like this now we can put Del Piero as an AMC. I agree with you that we should try something else but a also can see many better systems...
Yes and i agree with you!!! I was thinking about Del Piero playing AMC but i just had i point to prove that if Pandev was to come in Juve there is a place for him in the squad!!! With this squad that we have now i would play the same formation except DP in stead of pandev and in the forward IQ and Amauri!! I think that with this kind of formation Juve will kick ass and score more than one goals per game!! In fact i think they will be like Arsenal, scoring minimum 3 goals per game :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
This has nothing to do with him being Macedonian? ;)
Anyway, he is a good player.
Yes, but it has little to do with it!!! The fact is that he is an awesome player and this is the "i want this player to Juve" so i wrote about him!!! .............plus i would be so proud if he ever plays for juve!!! Maaaaaann that would be awesome!! But you have to admit that he is a world class player!!! Fuck Bayern Munich offered 25mil., Arsenal i think 15 mil, and Liverpool around 20 mil!!!! But in an interview here in Macedonia he was asked (when there were the Rochi speculations) if he would accept an offer from Juve, and he answered "it would be a dream come true"!!! But every player says that about every big club but still............

Miki

Jun 18, 2008
But in an interview here in Macedonia he was asked (when there were the Rochi speculations) if he would accept an offer from Juve, and he answered "it would be a dream come true"!!! But every player says that about every big club but still............
Well, you pretty much said it yourself. I understand that you would love to see your countryman in Juve, but you shouldn't get excited about that statement.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Yes and i agree with you!!! I was thinking about Del Piero playing AMC but i just had i point to prove that if Pandev was to come in Juve there is a place for him in the squad!!! With this squad that we have now i would play the same formation except DP in stead of pandev and in the forward IQ and Amauri!! I think that with this kind of formation Juve will kick ass and score more than one goals per game!! In fact i think they will be like Arsenal, scoring minimum 3 goals per game :)
Arsenal doesn't win trophies though.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Nobody in serie A covers the ball better than Pandev, not even Amauri. Even though he doesn't give an impression of a strong guy, he must be incredibly strong. When Lazio played against Milan last week i was amazed when i saw Ambrosini hitting a wall and falling down when he tried to take the ball from Pandev.
He's especially dangerous when he gets the ball near the box, with his back to goal. Then he makes a fast move and suddenly he finds himself one on one with the keeper.
That's a very rare quality and he does that exactly because he guards the ball well.

Also, the guy is technically perfect and his through passes are amazing.
The only thing he needs to work on is his finishing. He's missing way too many one on ones, even though he creates these chances by himself most of the time.

He's matured now and i expect a great season from him. He was scoring 12-15 goals for 3 years in a row but this is the season when i expect him to explode, score 20+ goals and make his multi million move to some top club.
So far he scored 3 goals and made 2 assists ( in 4 matches). He certainly won't continue scoring/assisting with the same tempo but even if he slows down a bit he'll still be one of the best in Italy.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What, you hate him because he was brilliant enough to toy with one of the best defenders in our clubs history? Surely it oughta be something admirable (skill wise) then be scorned?

Its not like he did something to make him a persona grata, just a talented player who scored a great goal against us. If you hate a player for that, the list of players you cant stand must be VERY long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)