The...I want this player to Juve thread (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PieroKing

May 9, 2006
If we should get a player from the russian team, it must be number 18 Yuri Zhirkov. What a player, what a LB!

He will be our ideal LB instead of Molinaro. He can do it all. Left foot, right foot, dribbling, crossing, shooting, freekicks and os on... He is hands down the best LB in the euros so far. And he is only 24. What a talent!

Go get him Secco!

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
Andrei Arshavin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know we'd have no chance of getting him but this boy was out of this world tonight against the Dutch as I'm sure you all know. What a player, can do it all, left foot, right foot, dribbling, crossing, shooting. Completely outshone Van der vaart, sneijder etc. Who'd you guys think will be after him? Let's get him Juve!!!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Arshavin's price just sky rocketed by by 15 million. If he was worth 10 million before, then he is going to be worth 25 now. plus there is the matter of his sky high wages.

PieroKing

May 9, 2006
Buying players based on a couple of decent performances in tournament is not a good idea.

It is not only based on a couple of games in the euros. He was fantastic for CSKA the last couple of years. Dont forget he also won the UEFA cup with CSKA, where he played a big role. He is really a huge talent

Preview of what he can do:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
far better all round player, big match player, has played and won at the very top level, what our MF desperately requires, I have always liked him...should I go on?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
even Alex was injured for a year...Ronaldo lost half his career because of his dodgy knees...doesn't they mean can't recover and be the best again...and the one time Xabi has played in the Euros, he has looked like the real deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)