The...I want this player to Juve thread (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

trstra

Feb 15, 2008
I didn`t watch that game... If he plays good he`s welcome, if he will be spending all season on the bench then we shouldn`t buy him...
He broke his ankle two times and that can be very dangerous...
I liked him as a player but fuckin` injuries...

Ironic that you don't want Xabi because of "injuries" but you want VDV who is very injury prone.
VDV is VDV

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It is not only based on a couple of games in the euros. He was fantastic for CSKA the last couple of years. Dont forget he also won the UEFA cup with CSKA, where he played a big role. He is really a huge talent

Preview of what he can do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhjJuc2Qxek

There are exceptions to any rule...

Yeah, but buying players on shite performances is even worse! E.g. Thiago, Sissoko...;)
Tiago wasn't in poor form.

Sissoko was, but had shown what he could do before.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think Arshavin is a great player with great vision and altough I am not a big fan of russians I think he would be great for us
I saw a compliation of him after Zenit won the Uefa cup and realized how much talent he has

BTW our mercato is very boring nothing like the good old days

Juzvn

Jun 4, 2008
I would like to see Arshavin in our shirt. As for defenders, Caldwell is on my list >.<
Zdravko Kuzmanović is also on my wishing list (though I dont think Fiorentina will hand him over)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If there is any chance getting this man we should do our most to sign him
the one I`m talking about is Fabregas
I think he is the best CM in the world and every time I see him play he is better than the last time
keeps the attack flow giving up great passes dribbling when he should and has good long range kicks

by the way he scored the penalty that eliminated Italy so that means he`s coming?!

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
since Stanković thread is closed i'll put this here

it seems that we are still after him :faq1:

Juve fans: Don't sign Dejan
Monday 23 June, 2008

Juventus continue to chase Inter’s Dejan Stankovic, but the Old Lady’s fans aren’t enamoured with the Serbian star.

Inter’s new boss Jose Mourinho doesn’t see Stankovic as an integral part of his squad and is expected to try and sell him this summer.

Reports suggest that Juve have tabled an offer of around £6m, but the Nerazzurri are demanding almost double that fee.

However, Stankovic is believed to have agreed personal terms, including a large pay cut, and the two clubs could reach a compromise.

But the Bianconeri supporters don’t seem keen to see Stankovic arrive in Turin.

In 2004, the 29-year-old snubbed Juve to join Inter when he left Lazio and it seems that many Old Lady lovers also haven’t forgiven him for his harsh comments in the aftermath of the Calciopoli crisis.

Some fans have posted messages on forums threatening to whistle Stankovic’s every touch if he joins the club, leaving Juventus’ directors with a tough decision to make.

channel4.com

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Non solo Inter. Anche la Juventus infatti sarebbe interessata a Quaresma. Secondo quanto riportano i giornali portoghesi il club bianconero si è di fatto inserito nella trattativa per il calciatore del Porto offrendo al club lusitano soldi e il cartellino di Tiago. Quaresma, 24 anni, è uno dei giocatori più pregiati di questo calciomercato. Il laterale di centrocampo potrebbe far comodo anche a Ranieri.

http://www.corrieredellosport.it/Notizie/Calcio/34313/Occhio+Inter%3A+la+Juve+piomba+su+Quaresma

Were interested in Quaresma, Tiago and some cash.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Any Serbs heard of Alen Stevanovic? Samp, Juve, Shakhtar Donetsk, PSG, Nice, Olimpiakos, Steaua Bucarest and Catania seem interested.

- playmaker/support striker
- good technique/fast/explosive

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I would like to see Arshavin in our shirt. As for defenders, Caldwell is on my list >.<
Zdravko Kuzmanović is also on my wishing list (though I dont think Fiorentina will hand him over)
:rofl:

I really hope that you are joking!!

Caldwell is a complete liability, even the Celtic fans hate him. I remember them going nuts when their captain got injured against Rangers and Caldwell took over the armband.

One of the key reasons Celtic have such an atrocious away record in the CL is because of him.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Galatasaray want Zebina. Grygera can cut it and in case of emergency Brazzo and Mellberg can play at RB. If we do sell Zebina I'd buy a young RB for the future. De Silvestri would be a good choice but I think Lotito wants too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)