The...I want this player to Juve thread (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The mods were really desperate to close my previous thread, (as usually),
i understand, we have so many useless threads in the transfer zone, extremely unrealistic and totally fake,
the interest on Clichy has been confirmed from our very own coach and our very own stuff, public, both now and in the past.
So i dont understand why the mods are so hurry to close any thread related to him
and let open other threads who are totally fake and hold absolutely no word of Juve officials.

I think this is a personal attack against me, in a coordinated effort from the mod-tyrants team, to intimidate me, closing all the threads i open from day one:D

"The Old Lady is currently bolstering her troop of players ahead of next season's battles in Serie A and on the continent.

So far, Ranieri has done well to bring in some promising players and the club are looking to continue luring top stars to the Olimpico.

The Bianconeri need to strengthen up at the back and they are currently looking around. Ranieri has revealed his penchant for Arsenal left-back Clichy but it may prove difficult given the player's recent commitment to stay on at the Emirates.

“I know English football really well and the players who play there,” Ranieri told The Daily Telegraph.

“Clichy is an important defender and he could come to Juventus.

Meanwhile, Corriere Dello Sport claims that Alessio Secco and Jean Claude Blanc are currently lying in wait with a view to pounce for Croatian defender Dario Knezevic.

The 27-year-old is a target for Juve and he could arrive from Livorno after the club was relegated into Serie B. Croatia have just been eliminated from the European Championship and this will make it easier for Juve to come in and negotiate for the stopper. "
thats not happening he signed a new long term contract a couple of days ago.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Yes but if CR insists:

"Claudio Ranieri has revealed he would like to take Arsenal's Gael Clichy to Turin despite the player signing a new deal with the Gunners just days ago."

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Armand Traore(sp) imo has the potential to be as good as Clichy, well he certainly has the potential to do so.
He hasnt shown it yet though, maybe its because he's not yet ready, but in the games he's played for the first team. he's been downright shambolic.

Jul 15, 2006
He hasnt shown it yet though, maybe its because he's not yet ready, but in the games he's played for the first team. he's been downright shambolic.
Why? I saw him come on as a sub one match, played ahead of Clichy and did really well down the flank.

I was waiting for that, but seriously due to his publicity at the EURO's hes gotten now and the bound English interest, Juve are virtually priced out already.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Why? I saw him come on as a sub one match, played ahead of Clichy and did really well down the flank.

I was waiting for that, but seriously due to his publicity at the EURO's hes gotten now and the bound English interest, Juve are virtually priced out already.
yes he played decently on the wing, but i was talking about the matches he started in, where he always played as a leftback.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Arshavin will be bought by Real or Chelsea and ruin his career like many others although I heard he might have been sold before the EURO so some clubs might have had a little discount. His value after the EURO as skyrocketed that's for sure.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Arshavin is a great player,I agree.We don't need him though and even if we would need him he is too expensive.He is currently playing at Zenit St.Petersburg which means he isn't paid that bad...we simply can't afford him.

Plus we got our very own Arshavin in Giovinco.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Arshavin is having a great season,he was great and key to Zenit's UEFA and Russian league success,and the Euro's just proved him to be a real deal..as much as i would to have him in Juve(the pefect Nedved replacement),i really think he is bound to move to an English club or Real/Barca..I really hope he wont move to Milan,damn,imagine Kaka and Arshavin in the same line up..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)