The...I want this player to Juve thread (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Iaquinta should be sold or exchange ONLY to make way for creative midfielder. Mancini, VDV, Diego....realistically Mancini given his contract situation.

Giovinco, Camo, and one of the above, would suffice to be real contenders. Add Xabi Alonso distributing the midfield and perhaps we can dream of a title.

Our midfield would be set.

puzzu

Jun 15, 2007
I don't think we need another striker, even if Iaquinta leaves.
I prefer we keep Iaquinta instead Amauri. Everytime he was brought into the game, he scored. But the most we need are a playmaker and defenders. We need 2 central defenders instead Legro and Andrade who is very prone to get injured and a left and right backs. If we dont think for a very good defence next year we will finish 6th in the league.

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
I prefer we keep Iaquinta instead Amauri. Everytime he was brought into the game, he scored. But the most we need are a playmaker and defenders. We need 2 central defenders instead Legro and Andrade who is very prone to get injured and a left and right backs. If we dont think for a very good defence next year we will finish 6th in the league.
6th? That's very specific...

puzzu

Jun 15, 2007
I say so beause we conceded many goals and with those stupid palyers of Legro, gryera and Molinaro we will remain conceding a lot of goals. Then Milan will be back again next year for sure as they will buy many very good players not like us. We buy only good players playing in England. Why dont we buy Brazilian or Argentine players? Or Italian players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)