The...I want this player to Juve thread (89 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Hugo Viana please.

Down in the dumps,will probably be offloaded by Valencia..but has undeniable quality.He wont be expensive either.He's only 25,so he still has time to reinvent himself.A change of environment is exactly what he may need.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Hugo Viana please.

Down in the dumps,will probably be offloaded by Valencia..but has undeniable quality.He wont be expensive either.He's only 25,so he still has time to reinvent himself.A change of environment is exactly what he may need.
I remember him playing for Newcastle and i cant say that i was impressed.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hugo Viana please.

Are you serious? Not been good enough for half dozen of the teams he has been in for the last 5 years, and you want to make him our big CM season? There is a reason he is down in the dumps, he hasnt been good enough for the likes of Newscastle, Osasuna and such.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Are you serious? Not been good enough for half dozen of the teams he has been in for the last 5 years, and you want to make him our big CM season? There is a reason he is down in the dumps, he hasnt been good enough for the likes of Newscastle, Osasuna and such.
He wasnt that bad for Newcastle.The Valencia and Osasuna terms were a nightmare for him,but he has shown sparks of brilliance.He also suffered a long term injury which screwed him over.I do think he's a talented player.He just needs the right team.And no,he woudl definatley not be our big signing.More like a squad player.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Hehehe, prolly only you (and moi) know he exists in this forum.

Heh, like his style at the least:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgmiSG-Wu-U&feature=related
Talented player, the only video I have seen is that video when he plays against New Zeeland most be hard to have a good game against New Zeeland youth team :lol:

I wonder how good he is in his club team, He doesen't get playing time in Benfica so they have loaned him out;).

I prefer Giovinco:flag3:

Jul 15, 2006
- Christian Zapata
- Vargas(Viola)/Taiwo/3rd choice: Grosso/Abidal?
- Andrés Guardado/Fábio Coentrão as you guys said/Florent Malouda
- Alex Manninger/Tomas Sorensen
- Agustin Pelletieri?/Good performer @ EURO 2008/Person who scores against Italia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)