The...I want this player to Juve thread (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
4-4-2.The formation is fine,just use Tiago a bit more for the creativity bit.I dont think the current squad would do well in a diamond,or a 4-3-3-.A diamond doesnt sound reasonable,and a 4-3-3 would leave out someone important from midflied,which we cant afford.
But Tiago doesn't provide any creativity. In fact, he provides nothing. I hope we get rid of him a.s.a.p.

He'll play as much as Amauri will and cost us less
But isn't it better we get someone good and when he has to play, he performs good? Trez and Del Piero won't be available for every match next season and we had Palladino this season who completely failed. Tavano would be the same. I would like to see an upgrade to that. Iaquinta, when given a chance has at least performed very good and was useful, sometimes decisive. I want somebody else like that and Amauri would fit the bill. Remember, we need great players for next season, if we want to achieve something.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
A similar formation destroyed Roma

4-4-2.The formation is fine,just use Tiago a bit more for the creativity bit.I dont think the current squad would do well in a diamond,or a 4-3-3-.A diamond doesnt sound reasonable,and a 4-3-3 would leave out someone important from midflied,which we cant afford.
:lol:

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
But Tiago doesn't provide any creativity. In fact, he provides nothing. I hope we get rid of him a.s.a.p.

But isn't it better we get someone good and when he has to play, he performs good? Trez and Del Piero won't be available for every match next season and we had Palladino this season who completely failed. Tavano would be the same. I would like to see an upgrade to that. Iaquinta, when given a chance has at least performed very good and was useful, sometimes decisive. I want somebody else like that and Amauri would fit the bill. Remember, we need great players for next season, if we want to achieve something.
No. Why waste money on a player who will spend his time on the bench. I'd rather add slight depth for cheap in the attacker department ad strengthen the other departments. We already have 4 quality strikers.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
In a 4-4-2 diamond formation you must have 2 great backs, great in their attacking and defensive duties.I don't think that Zebina and Molinaro are exactly that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)