The...I want this player to Juve thread (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
In his first Roma seasons I would say.At the end of his Roma days and at Real he was shit and now he is slowly recovering and becoming one of the better strikers out there.I guess he'll end up at a big club again sooner or later.
Yes he was but it was just because of Totti and his parents.

Maybe,but he will never recover totally and he's going to choke once again.Having him in teal is like having devil next to 10 angels.He can't control himself and he'd fight with everyone around,even with coach and staff.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Yes he was but it was just because of Totti and his parents.

Maybe,but he will never recover totally and he's going to choke once again.Having him in teal is like having devil next to 10 angels.He can't control himself and he'd fight with everyone around,even with coach and staff.
Signing cassano is like playing russian rullet, u never know what u'll get. He either calms down and play the way he knows and gives us magic in return or he could destroy the harmony in our team...I still remember when i first saw him with bari and from the first time i knew he's such a great talent. Hope he settle's down and just play football.........

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
i would take cassano over amauri or prety much most strikers in Italy at the moment. he would be worth the risk as long as he didnt cost too much money and i think a take no shit club like Juve would be able to settle him down.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
i would take cassano over amauri or prety much most strikers in Italy at the moment. he would be worth the risk as long as he didnt cost too much money and i think a take no shit club like Juve would be able to settle him down.

All cassano really needs is some prozac and he'd be good....that or some:spliff:

and ya mos def cassano>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>amauri

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I'm bored already, we better start signing players before we fall too far behind. Barca said they already have made deals. Come on juve, this time make it a good summer, for starters I would suggest snapping up dessena and cigarini just for squad depth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)