The...I want this player to Juve thread (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Bah I can`t find it so I`ll say the bad news here.

We are still after freakin` Gilberto Silva!

Why the hell do we want so many DMs? :wallbang: It`s all Ranieri`s idea.
If Secco vigorously pursues Gilberto Silva and pays over the odds to get him and indeed he underperforms i think it will be the final straw and he'll be packing his bags to Genoa or wherever

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
He should do that now though.

We don`t need Silva.Give a chance to Marchisio dammit.
He should of done it a long time ago.. I think Blanc & Gigli's patience is starting to wear thin and i think he doesnt play the market right with the next transfer season i think our board will muster up the balls to fire him

I'm all for Marchisio too, really excited to see how he performs with us next year

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He should of done it a long time ago.. I think Blanc & Gigli's patience is starting to wear thin and i think he doesnt play the market right with the next transfer season i think our board will muster up the balls to fire him

I'm all for Marchisio too, really excited to see how he performs with us next year
:agree:

Nyla

Mar 26, 2008
I'd love to see Fernando Belluschi from River Plate. He's such a versatile midfielder and is in his 20's so I think he'd make a worthy investment.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
I'd love to see Fernando Belluschi from River Plate. He's such a versatile midfielder and is in his 20's so I think he'd make a worthy investment.
You do know that he doesn't belong to River Plate anymore right. He was bought by Olympiakos during the winter transfer.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Rumours fast and furious, or i want is a reliable LB and a Nedved understudy/replacement

Vargas & Hamsik ....
Criscito, Govinco, Marchisio & De Ceglie back from loan

Not a tall order in my opinion .... Secco pls :cry:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Rumours fast and furious, or i want is a reliable LB and a Nedved understudy/replacement

Vargas & Hamsik ....
Criscito, Govinco, Marchisio & De Ceglie back from loan

Not a tall order in my opinion .... Secco pls :cry:
I totally agree. Though VDV would be nice also. Him or Hamsik, since Diego is nowhere near Turin.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We are still after Kaboul...

They want around 7mln euros for him.

Here`s what he said when he signed for Tottenham:

"It is true there was contact with Lyon, but maybe Tottenham showed more desire to sign me.

"Considering the clubs which were following me, Chelsea and Juventus, people are surprised by my decision, and they tell me I chose a smaller club.

"But I believe it is a wise choice."

Well he was wrong I guess.

Jul 15, 2006
He hasn't lived up to his potential and will leave in the summer, as Toni & Klose are first choice, I wouldn't mind Bafe Gomis, or Yoann Gouffran, or Henri Saivet.

PS, I'll be gone for a couple of days guys. Take care.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
We are still after Kaboul...

They want around 7mln euros for him.

Here`s what he said when he signed for Tottenham:

"It is true there was contact with Lyon, but maybe Tottenham showed more desire to sign me.

"Considering the clubs which were following me, Chelsea and Juventus, people are surprised by my decision, and they tell me I chose a smaller club.

"But I believe it is a wise choice."

Well he was wrong I guess.
He has been atrocious for Tottenham this season, absolutely shocking.

He hasn't lived up to his potential and will leave in the summer, as Toni & Klose are first choice, I wouldn't mind Bafe Gomis, or Yoann Gouffran, or Henri Saivet.

PS, I'll be gone for a couple of days guys. Take care.
Gouffran allegedly signed a pre-agreement with us :smoke:

PS: Have a good time mate :)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Diego Valeri plays for Argentina champions Lanùs. He plays behind the strikers on the left or center and even as a support striker. He's got the physique of Kakà. I think he injured himself again. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)