The...I want this player to Juve thread (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
anyway back to "I want this player..." ;)

CB is the need of the hour sell Boumsong/Chiellini and try to get Heinze and Cnna
Definitely sell Boumsong and get Canna.

I would only sell Chiellini if we have someone lined up to replace him. Heinze would be a good option, but I would want the deal pretty much done before we sell to avoid the risk of being caught short on our left side.

Starts to get risky in the last couple of weeks of the window if you sell an important player without having someone ready to replace them.

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
hmm yea but i think C-Ra rates Molinaro quit highly so he may seal the LB spot...and 15 mil plus some more $$ from our side should get us Heinze and Canna i think

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Who can deny any of the above? But...

It's not obvious unless you look closely...he has lost a slight edge to his play, & given his age, that's understandable! Having said that, I wouldn't be without him...
don't do that again Carlo...almost gave me a heart attack :p

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Who can deny any of the above? But...

It's not obvious unless you look closely...he has lost a slight edge to his play, & given his age, that's understandable! Having said that, I wouldn't be without him...
He has lost a bit of pace, which means it is harder for him to beat men. His stamina and work rate seem to be as good as ever though.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
...and still u decided that Nedved needs to be replaced? Then either you were watching a different Juventus or your understanding of football is very weak...he is amongst the few players alongside Almiron Nocerino and Trezeguet who has had a good pre-season

Jul 28, 2002
What the hell is this guy still doing at Juventus ? he's been here for ages . He's probably played 6 games in 6 years ... I can understand why zala would stay , at least he has a little quality . Olivera ???
Im sure your aware that this guy was touted as the next big thing when we first signed him. Moggi described him as the best young player in the world. Crappello allowed him to provide a brief glimpsesof his talent. But they have been largely wasted due to inconsistant form and the fact he sits on the bench for large chunks of his career.

Jul 24, 2006
Yeah f*ck this, I mean have an opinion sure but criticizing Nedved for his pre-season form is retarded. He has been immense. Absolutely huge. As good as Gerrard or Essien or anyone else already playing their season!

Can't wait to see him when the competition actually starts..

Dec 26, 2004
Im sure your aware that this guy was touted as the next big thing when we first signed him. Moggi described him as the best young player in the world. Crappello allowed him to provide a brief glimpsesof his talent. But they have been largely wasted due to inconsistant form and the fact he sits on the bench for large chunks of his career.
I don't want to imagine what kind of desprate team we are if we are reconsidering the idea of Oliviera.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
We still need to buy a replacer for him before its too late. What will happen if he gets injured and cant play half of the season or w/e? Marchionni on the left? Changed tactics? Bad idea in the middle of a season to change tactics.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
we should get berbatov next season. he is just class. brilliant touch and control, strong in the air, super finisher and great composure, also can assist, and would be perfect for serie A. ideal replacement for trez next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)