The...I want this player to Juve thread (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormRuller

Jul 18, 2004
Why don't you support Santos then?
I support Santos FC but as he does not have a chance as long as Luxemburgo is the coach.. it would be better for him who is a talented player to have a chance in a big club in Europe... and as Juve is my favorite team in Europe and I don't miss one game of Juve here in Brazil I would like to see him in the biaconeri!!

how old is this "santos guy" ?
He is only 20 years old!!

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
I support Santos FC but as he does not have a chance as long as Luxemburgo is the coach.. it would be better for him who is a talented player to have a chance in a big club in Europe... and as Juve is my favorite team in Europe and I don't miss one game of Juve here in Brazil I would like to see him in the biaconeri!!

He is only 20 years old!!
from one bianconeri to another!!

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Why? He would be a huge player. I don't think we'll get him though....
as good a player as he is, we have way too many central midfielders and deserve to reward Nocerino with a role in the team. Had we not signed Tiago i would be for this deal but we just have too many centre mids and i am confident that Tiago will come good for us

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
We need a Replacer for Nevded. Damn.. he has been terrible so far. Not good at all. Maybe he will become better when the season starts.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I have watched him miss a handful of good chances, where he should've scored :D
When it comes to Nedved, im extremely picky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)