The...I want this player to Juve thread (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
believe or not for once tribal could be right according to alot of what ive heard, but the board seems keen on bringing him bk anyways, evenso it doesnt make sense to drop criscito or andrade and use canna as backup.
With Mimmo's hunger for playing time it would semm silly to bring back a player in his position, especially when the great four don't want him back.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Canna is a request of Gigi so he might join Juve again. The guys that stayed got over it a while ago. The problem is how much Real and especially Canna wants.

Come on Napoli, get Blasi NOW! :p

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
What the hell is this guy still doing at Juventus ? he's been here for ages . He's probably played 6 games in 6 years ... I can understand why zala would stay , at least he has a little quality . Olivera ???
i know,u would think hed get over sittin bench n move to a club that actually needs him, maybe a low serie a club would be ideal for him

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
Seems the mercato ain't closed as what the club lead us to believe. Something could happen in the next 4-5 days according to many "gurus" "close" to the Juve environment.

--->Cannavaro?
I dont think so, the thing that's gonna happen is we'll return Iaquenta back to Udinese and pay them another 11 M so they can accept him back :p

StormRuller

Jul 18, 2004
I'm from Santos and this player Renatinho from Santos FC is an excelent player, he is a very talented player and when he started in Santos FC everybody here stated him as the new Robinho.

Unfortunately our coach Luxemburgo has some kind of problem with him and don't put him as the first 11.. the moment sometimes he enters the second half he show his abilities... he only played a match as the first 11 when Santos FC played Gremio in the semi-finals of Libertadores Cup which Santos FC needed to win by 3 goals high than Gremio and we beat 3x1... he scored twice!!

He has played 21 matches (not the whole time) and scored 3 goals... here's one picture of him... also he looks like Robinho!!!

I think Juve will not had to pay so much to have him and it would be amazing to see him playing with Del Piero and Nedved in the attack of Juve!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)