The...I want this player to Juve thread (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
juve will have more of a french flavour with DD in charge...so we can expect players like Faty / Givet / Ribery to join us...hope the Juve management supports DD

pipoamm

Apr 9, 2006
Yesterday was played the game of Chile against Peru, in Viña del Mar...
Chile wins 3-2 with two goals of MATIAS FERNANDEZ...Both of Free-kicks....
Im sure that this guy will "explote" in a team of Europe...

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Emre wants Italian job
Monday 9 October, 2006

Newcastle’s Emre Belozoglu is keen on a January return to Serie A, according to reports in the peninsula on Monday.

Emre joined the Toon Army in the summer of 2005 after bringing an end to his career with Internazionale.

However, it’s believed that the Turkish international is eyeing a move back to Italy given the problems his family have had settling in the North East of England.

Emre is understood to have already asked his agent, Ahmet Bulut, to contact a number of peninsula clubs to pinpoint any interested parties.

Milan and Palermo are two sides who could be keen in netting the player who cost the Magpies £4m at the request of former boss Graeme Souness.

Palermo could take advantage of their UEFA Cup meeting with Newcastle to start negotiations for the technically gifted individual.

Juventus may also be interested in the former Galatasaray star, even if their League position in January is likely to be a factor in talks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i definetly wouldn't mind.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
vlatko said:
Emre wants Italian job
Monday 9 October, 2006

Newcastle’s Emre Belozoglu is keen on a January return to Serie A, according to reports in the peninsula on Monday.

Emre joined the Toon Army in the summer of 2005 after bringing an end to his career with Internazionale.

However, it’s believed that the Turkish international is eyeing a move back to Italy given the problems his family have had settling in the North East of England.

Emre is understood to have already asked his agent, Ahmet Bulut, to contact a number of peninsula clubs to pinpoint any interested parties.

Milan and Palermo are two sides who could be keen in netting the player who cost the Magpies £4m at the request of former boss Graeme Souness.

Palermo could take advantage of their UEFA Cup meeting with Newcastle to start negotiations for the technically gifted individual.

Juventus may also be interested in the former Galatasaray star, even if their League position in January is likely to be a factor in talks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i definetly wouldn't mind.

Me neither, he is very good.

He even played good in Inter.

Definitely would add pace in our midfield.

But we ll have competition.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Emre was a talented player a few years ago. Hasn't fully fullfilled his potential though. He has faded away in recent years, he's also injury prone and inconsistent.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I hope Barzagli joins us in summer

PS but I must say, we do have a good competition in CB position this season (Kovac, Boum, Igor, Legro)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Ukraine midfielder Anatoliy Tymoshchuk still wants to play in Serie A after proposed moves to Roma and Fiorentina collapsed in the summer.

The long-haired ace was targeted by the Italian pair, but no agreement could be reached with current club Shakhtar Donetsk.

However, the man who came face to face with Italy on Saturday hopes of one day returning to the peninsula on a permanent basis.

“There were talks in the summer with Roma and Fiorentina, but nothing could be agreed with Shakhtar,” he told calciomercato.com.

“I did read reports that my move to Roma fell through because of my wage demands, but the truth is that aspect was never discussed with my agent or myself.

“For now I just want to give my all to Shakhtar, but it is my dream to play in a top League like Serie A, Spain’s La Liga or the Premiership.”

However, appearing in Italy’s First Division seems to be a particular objective for the 2006 World Cup player.

“I’ve been coached by Nevio Scala and Mircea Lucescu in my career, two men who have experience in Italy,” he added.

“I’ve spoken to them about the country and I often watch Serie A games in front of the television at home.”

Jul 2, 2006
rainhard said:
he is look very advance on that trick.. he uses that trick over and over but the opponent still look like a dumb..

how old is he? if he is young i think he is good enough to play as a winger.
can he play for 90 minutes???
19 years old player

he can play right and left

yes opponent looks like a dumb,but he can use his tricks any match(liverpool and national matches)

Arda will be better than emre
I am sure

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:
19 years old player

he can play right and left

yes opponent looks like a dumb,but he can use his tricks any match(liverpool and national matches)

Arda will be better than emre
I am sure

Arda? Never heard of him, it isnt hard to be better than Emre anyway.

No Turkish players in Juventus please, this would never work.

Turkish players are only good in Turkey.

There is just one Turkish player I would like in Juventus: Sanli Tuncay from Fenerbahce!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)