The...I want this player to Juve thread (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2006
mark83 said:

Arda? Never heard of him, it isnt hard to be better than Emre anyway.

No Turkish players in Juventus please, this would never work.

Turkish players are only good in Turkey.

There is just one Turkish player I would like in Juventus: Sanli Tuncay from Fenerbahce!

tuncay?
:disagree:

he isnt useful

believe me you will see Arda

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I would like to see one of these as a Central Midfielder:

Xabi Alonso(Liverpool), Fabregas(Arsenal), Hleb(Arsenal), Schweinsteiger(Bayern), Hargreaves(Bayern), Deisler(Bayern), Rosicky(Arsenal), Muntari(Udinese), Essien(Chelsea),...

Some of these player are attacking midfielders some of them defensive midfielders, some of them are even versatile and can play on other position.

But all of these players are young and already established and I would go rather for them then for some anonymus like Arda, Matias Fernandez, etc,...

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark83 said:
I would like to see one of these as a Central Midfielder:

Xabi Alonso(Liverpool), Fabregas(Arsenal), Hleb(Arsenal), Schweinsteiger(Bayern), Hargreaves(Bayern), Deisler(Bayern), Rosicky(Arsenal), Muntari(Udinese), Essien(Chelsea),...

Some of these player are attacking midfielders some of them defensive midfielders, some of them are even versatile and can play on other position.

But all of these players are young and already established and I would go rather for them then for some anonymus like Arda, Matias Fernandez, etc,...
ur list is impossible mate.

Who wouldnt one of those in here(although i dont like the arse anal players :tdown:)

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Rodrigo Palacio from Boca we were linked with him last year when Moggi was around he can play as a forward and on the wings a great replacement for Nedved in the AMF role

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
CAPITANO said:
Rodrigo Palacio from Boca we were linked with him last year when Moggi was around he can play as a forward and on the wings a great replacement for Nedved in the AMF role

Yeah, this guy is superb in the Argentinian league.But I heared that Barcelona want him, so it's very hard for us now.We should have bought him last year

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Palacio is still Barcelona Target. Boca and Barca have a pre Contract for aroun 12 mio Euros.

I would like to see this new Players as far as possible:

Defense: Kompany, Senderos (Both together will be awesome and have a great future) Givet

Midfield: Nani, Joao Moutinho, Higuin, Montolivo

Forward: Huntelaar, Robinho, Anderson

To replace Players like Nedved, Camo, Gianni, Tudor, Legro and perhaps Trez if he decide to leave

Future Line-Up

Buffon
Kompany Givet Chiellini (Senderos)

Nani Montolivo Marchionni
Joao Moutinho (Higuin)

Robinho(Anderson) Bojinov
Huntelaar

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
sateeh said:
ur list is impossible mate.

Who wouldnt one of those in here(although i dont like the arse anal players :tdown:)

Why impossible?!

Let me remind you we are talking about Juventus here.

We are capable of bringing Big Guns.

Just because Moggi left, you re now all thinking that we cannot bring a Big Player from Big Club. Maybe not now, but for 2 years indeed.

Players from across world talk about how Juve is one of the greatest Clubs in the World and you cannot say "no" to Juve.

Come on, be more optimistic!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
curi83 said:
Palacio is still Barcelona Target. Boca and Barca have a pre Contract for aroun 12 mio Euros.

I would like to see this new Players as far as possible:

Defense: Kompany, Senderos (Both together will be awesome and have a great future) Givet

Midfield: Nani, Joao Moutinho, Higuin, Montolivo

Forward: Huntelaar, Robinho, Anderson

To replace Players like Nedved, Camo, Gianni, Tudor, Legro and perhaps Trez if he decide to leave

Future Line-Up

Buffon
Kompany Givet Chiellini (Senderos)

Nani Montolivo Marchionni
Joao Moutinho (Higuin)

Robinho(Anderson) Bojinov
Huntelaar

:tdown:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark83 said:
Why impossible?!

Let me remind you we are talking about Juventus here.

We are capable of bringing Big Guns.

Just because Moggi left, you re now all thinking that we cannot bring a Big Player from Big Club. Maybe not now, but for 2 years indeed.

Players from across world talk about how Juve is one of the greatest Clubs in the World and you cannot say "no" to Juve.

Come on, be more optimistic!
we r not a club that buys big guns in first place.That only happened in the Capello era and even then we still took in players like chiellini ,balzaretti and Kovac.

anyway we wouldnt have the cash for a while.Not just 2 years imo something around 5 years.

Someone here mentioned Montolivo, this guy is great.He will become one of the best in Italy even in the world.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
sateeh said:
we r not a club that buys big guns in first place.That only happened in the Capello era and even then we still took in players like chiellini ,balzaretti and Kovac.

anyway we wouldnt have the cash for a while.Not just 2 years imo something around 5 years.

Someone here mentioned Montolivo, this guy is great.He will become one of the best in Italy even in the world.

No big guns?!

Cannavaro, Emerson, Vieira, Thuram, Ibrahimovic, Trezeguet, Nedved, Buffon,...

These players were all Big Guns when we were buying them, and some of them werent when Crapello coached us.

Maybe we wont have cash, but what if someone injects cash into the Club - that is possible.

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
I heard MU is interested in Nani...perhaps Nani will choose to go to MU also since his countrymate C.Ronaldo is there..Juve should get C.Ronaldo, this guy is superb,yeah, he got attitude problem sometimes but i am seeing him been developed into one of the top 5 in the world at the moment, he is the flag of MU at d moment with Rooney out of form and he is scoring goals for Portugal also, a superb talent and i think his effectiveness to MU will surpass D.Beckham in the future..that's just my opinion and i know MU won;t sell C.Ron , not even 30 million pounds..
maybe Juve can get Samir Nasri, this guy dubbed as the new Zidane, have u guys see him play? personally I haven;t, so i don't know how good this guy is...but i read the news that while Moggi was in charged he was interested in Nasri..
I kinda miss Moggi, the best transfer guru in the world...i hope one day he will return to Juve and set us deals that other clubs could only amazed at...=)
Btw, Juve don;t need a forward in seriaB, we have enuf fire power at front, we need a left attacking midfield/wing, a defensive midfield and a powerful and tall centre back, yeah, i totally agree bringing in Vincent Kompany, this guy is a genius...

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark83 said:
No big guns?!

Cannavaro, Emerson, Vieira, Thuram, Ibrahimovic, Trezeguet, Nedved, Buffon,...

These players were all Big Guns when we were buying them, and some of them werent when Crapello coached us.

Maybe we wont have cash, but what if someone injects cash into the Club - that is possible.
like i said in the capello era.

and before only after we sold zidane and some others that we started buying the likes of gigi,neddy, thuram even salas.
trezi wasnt a big gun at all.

anyway like u said mybe that would be changed(although i hope not). the Injections could be used in buying in other departments other than buying big names.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
sateeh said:
like i said in the capello era.

and before only after we sold zidane and some others that we started buying the likes of gigi,neddy, thuram even salas.
trezi wasnt a big gun at all.

anyway like u said mybe that would be changed(although i hope not). the Injections could be used in buying in other departments other than buying big names.

You mean you want Injection in your arm? :D

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Juve do not operate like Chelsea or Madrid...we recognise talent...help it mature...get the best out of it and when/if we get a good offer we sell...Zidane and Inzaghi being prime examples...realistic options would be players like Mascherano or Ribery...young players who r making a name for themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)