The...I want this player to Juve thread (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
ZhiXin said:
Tudor as midfielder? Nah he's slow.

Which is why I insist on getting Felipe, he can play on the left as well
am talking abt options in times of crisis....although he already stated he wants to play in defense but if times r tough,then at least we have someone who could play in the midfield with some experience.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
sateeh said:
am talking abt options in times of crisis....although he already stated he wants to play in defense but if times r tough,then at least we have someone who could play in the midfield with some experience.
We have Giannichedda + Zanetti as holding midfielders, Paro is also ok
Worse come to worse Nedved comes in and fights for us in midfield.

Just use some youngsters as well

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
sateeh said:
yeah forgot abt marchisio as well.So i think we're covered and waiting for that defender:shifty: Secco
And I thought you guys keep on mentioning about using youngsters, these are your youngsters that you guys are refering to.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I said it at the begining of all this BS(calciopoli), Inter will not win the league this year if it was fair and i stand by my word.

even if they get all the best players in the world they wont win it this year.

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
sateeh said:
I said it at the begining of all this BS(calciopoli), Inter will not win the league this year if it was fair and i stand by my word.

even if they get all the best players in the world they wont win it this year.
of course. They can't hide the fact that they're inter.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
MADRID, Sept 1 (Reuters) - Former Spain striker Diego Tristan and Argentina midfielder Lionel Scaloni have been released from their contracts with Deportivo La Coruna.

Both players had been left out of coach Joaquin Caparros's plans for the season, but failed to secure moves to other clubs before the end of the Aug. 31 transfer deadline.

'Neither Scaloni nor I deserve this kind of treatment because we have given a lot to this club,' Tristan told the Marca website on Friday.

'Now we are without a club to play for. We will hand the matter over to the players' association.'

As they have not been registered to play with Depor, under FIFA rules the players are free to join another side at any time.

The 30-year-old Tristan, who has won 15 caps with Spain, joined Depor from Real Mallorca in 2000.

Scaloni, 28, joined Depor in 1998 and was a member of the Argentina squad at the World Cup finals in Germany. He spent the second half of last season on loan to West Ham United.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mybe we could bring in scaloni ?he could be alrite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)