The...I want this player to Juve thread (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
ah ok ... so apart from being pretty young, we do not want to wait for our young fullbacks (him probably and molinaro) to learn crossing, do we ?

i would go for another fullback then, even if he might be a better solution than grygera

Fair enough. But there aren't a lot of great options out there anyway.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I want jankovic, he fits the bill for me perfectly, he's skillful, technical, strong, quick and most of all he can grab some goals. Our mids lack the ability to chip in with a good number of goals, jankovic can conjure them from nowhere

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If you mean as a squad player, instead of likes of Marchionni and Nedved, I agree, as the starting quality upgrade we need? Heck no. Too much of a risk. He is a decent player, not more.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Too old for loan? Is there such a thing? :D Btw, you made Dusan think he is some old git with this comment, hehe, when Bjärsmyr will play tonight against U-21 Italy, and is the best defending talent Sweden has.

But yeah, random rumour mill, someone in Italy is interested in him, so they just mention every other italian club they can think of, and us specifically due our nordic players.
:D

Душан;1896465 said:
I want Ivanovic. :cry:
I want Ana too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)