The...I want this player to Juve thread (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think there are better options than him personally, even if it will cost us more. Nedved in his prime was priceless, that's the kind of player we need to look for in terms of potential.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Rakitic has been very average lately. I wouldn't want him to be the one to replace Nedved.

What do you guys think of Sevilla's Adriano?
He's a decent player, but not a starter for a big club. He would be a very useful signing though as he is extremely versatile.

Mar 30, 2006
Molinaro replacement?
Is Adriano good defensively? I don't see him play too much .. but when i did he seemed very offesive. If we do end up getting diego or Silva we will prob need a LB who is good defensively (like Zebina) .. I think we should try to get Abidal from Barca. Abidal is a good strong LB. He would give us even more size and strength along with been a decent attacker.

Mar 30, 2006
I also wonder if we put i na like a 10 or 15 million euro bid for Helb could we get him? He may not be Ribery but he would defn be alot cheaper and would solve our Nedved dilema. Helb is great and beating him man and would make our offense alot more dynamic. I read that Fred thought he was a risk but I think he is proven and simply can't get into the Barca team because Messi and Henry are there... He would get into our starting 11 and would play himself into form. He would also be a huge improvement over current day Nedved.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
@calciojuve-i am in agreement that Hleb would be a very clever signing for us, he has tremendous vision and could certainly give us that creative spark we are missing. the only problem i see is where to play him.i don't really see him as a nedved replacement as i don't think he has the discipline to stay out wide

but a cheeky bid to Barca for a fringe player could be a clever idea,he will be wanting playing time and if we can gte him to perform more consistently he could be a wonderful acquisition

nabulio

Jan 31, 2008
hello, I have a strong feeling we will sign a player like Malouda, because of his defensive qualities. Personally I wouldn´t mind that, if he can regain his Lyon form.

We should make priorities. 1) sign a WC player to replace Neddy (Ribery - I know
it´s just a dream with people like Secco, Silva,
Diego, or Gourcuff, Hamšík)
2) sign at least one really good full back (just sign
Eboue, he is available for free, he used to be very
good)
3) sign a CD (not Knezevic material) - Santacroce, for
example

But first we shall sell players (Zebina, Tiago, Almiron, Palla)!

And please don´t splash our entire transfer budget on an attacker - Cassano. Right now we don´t need forwards. Maybe in 2010.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
agreed with our need for a creative spark but i think we actually need 2 fullbacks,both are the weakest we have had in a generation. also i have been saying for a while that the forward area is the last place we need to strengthen, we need to get delivery to these guys though as they are completely starved of service

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
Two new fb' would be nice but if we have to sign a replacement for Nedved (a WC player as in bloody expensive), atleast I would be satisfied with finding a superb replacement for Grygera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)