The...I want this player to Juve thread (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
WE DON'T NEED FORWARDS !! we need to supply the excellent forwards we already have with more than the scraps they are currently feeding on

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Depends if you believe the rumours.

I doubt there is a deal between the clubs. There may be an informal agreement between Agger and Milan that he will join them in the summer, though.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yeah.I think he will end up in there.

Ivanovic looks possible but only if we want to sign him.Or in other words,if we want to pay 10+ mln euros or him.He would be worth it IMO.

Ribery is not so possible though while we don't need Rossi.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Душан;1897858 said:
Can't really say rumor.I think it was Berluska or Galliani who said he won't come in January but he will at the of the season.
It was Ancelotti. But he only said that Agger certainly won't come in January and he dosn't know if Agger will join them in June.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I also wonder if we put i na like a 10 or 15 million euro bid for Helb could we get him? He may not be Ribery but he would defn be alot cheaper and would solve our Nedved dilema. Helb is great and beating him man and would make our offense alot more dynamic. I read that Fred thought he was a risk but I think he is proven and simply can't get into the Barca team because Messi and Henry are there... He would get into our starting 11 and would play himself into form. He would also be a huge improvement over current day Nedved.
Hleb is quality, there is no doubting that. He has the talent to be a good enough replacement for Nedved and he would if in form add that creative spark. Add to that he's a hard worker that is always willing to track back. Thats not why i'm saying he's a risk. I'm saying he's a risk because of his inconsistency. The only season where he was consistent for us was last season. The two years before that, he'd have 4 great games followed by 3 poor ones, 2 good months followed by a poor 1 and a half month. He was frustrating because his talent was there for all to see, and he could have been better for us.

Don't know about now at Barca, but you can ask Fred about Hleb's 'shoot-o-phobia'
True that, he wouldn't shoot if the goal was empty.

@calciojuve-i am in agreement that Hleb would be a very clever signing for us, he has tremendous vision and could certainly give us that creative spark we are missing. the only problem i see is where to play him.i don't really see him as a nedved replacement as i don't think he has the discipline to stay out wide

but a cheeky bid to Barca for a fringe player could be a clever idea,he will be wanting playing time and if we can gte him to perform more consistently he could be a wonderful acquisition
Exactly :agree:

Gonzalo Rodriguez pls
Quality defender. Injuries have hampered his career, but if he can stay clear of injuries he would develop into a fine centerback.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Felipe Melo is a classy player i like him very much. But two positions where Juve is not lacking in are the central midfield position and the strikers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)