The...I want this player to Juve thread (116 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Here's some stats you'd love Alen.

Ranieri is the Juve coach who lost more games at home if you don't count Corradini who coached only one game in Turin.

% of lost games at home:

Trapattoni: 7,46%
Marchesi: 9,30%
Zoff: 9,80%
Maifredi: 16,67%
Lippi: 11,06%
Ancelotti: 12,28%
Capello: 7,55%
Deschamps: no defeats
Corradini: 100%
Ranieri: 13,51%

EDIT: I think Maifredi did worse, boh!
Considering the quality difference between Lippi/Ancellotti's squads and Ranieri's, I am surprised the difference is this small.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I know this is not a right way to draw a conclusion but in reality it comes down to this...............

When you compare the serie B team with today's Juve you'll see this :

Same players: Buffon, Chiellini, Zebina, Zanetti, Del Piero, Nedved, Camoranesi, Trezeguet, Marchisio, Giovinco, De Ceglie, Marchionni, Legrottaglie
New Players: Mellberg, Salihamidzic, Amauri, Iaquinta, Chimenti, Poulsen, Manninger, Andrade, Knezevic, Grygera, Sissoko, Ekdal, Molinaro, Tiago
Players that aren't in Juve anymore: Mirante, Belardi, Birindelli, Kovac, Tudor, Balzaretti, Boumsong, Giannichedda, Paro, Palladino, Zalayeta, Bojinov.

So, we spent 56.05 m € cash to do this :

- Manninger instead of Belardi
- Chimenti instead of Mirante
- Molinaro instead of Balzaretti
- Salihamidzic instead of Birindelli
- Andrade instead of Tudor
- Mellberg instead of Kovac
- Knezevic instead of Boumsong
- Ekdal instead of Paro
- Sissoko instead of Giannichedda
- Amauri instead of Bojinov
- Iaquinta instead of Zalayeta
- Grygera, Poulsen and Tiago instead of Palladino

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Considering the quality difference between Lippi/Ancellotti's squads and Ranieri's, I am surprised the difference is this small.
Yes.
This shows that Lippi was losing 11 out of 100 home matches while Ranieri is losing 13.5 out of 100 home matches.

Since Ranieri's Juve played 37 home matches since he became our coach, 13.5% of that means that he lost...hmmmm....4 home matches.
11% of 37 matches means that Lippi's teams were losing 3.8 home matches out of 37.

The difference is 0.2 home matches.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I know this is not a right way to draw a conclusion but in reality it comes down to this...............

When you compare the serie B team with today's Juve you'll see this :

Same players: Buffon, Chiellini, Zebina, Zanetti, Del Piero, Nedved, Camoranesi, Trezeguet, Marchisio, Giovinco, De Ceglie, Marchionni, Legrottaglie
New Players: Mellberg, Salihamidzic, Amauri, Iaquinta, Chimenti, Poulsen, Manninger, Andrade, Knezevic, Grygera, Sissoko, Ekdal, Molinaro, Tiago
Players that aren't in Juve anymore: Mirante, Belardi, Birindelli, Kovac, Tudor, Balzaretti, Boumsong, Giannichedda, Paro, Palladino, Zalayeta, Bojinov.

So, we spent 56.05 m € cash to do this :

- Manninger instead of Belardi
- Chimenti instead of Mirante
- Molinaro instead of Balzaretti
- Salihamidzic instead of Birindelli
- Andrade instead of Tudor
- Mellberg instead of Kovac
- Knezevic instead of Boumsong
- Ekdal instead of Paro
- Sissoko instead of Giannichedda
- Amauri instead of Bojinov
- Iaquinta instead of Zalayeta
- Grygera, Poulsen and Tiago instead of Palladino
I dont think it is all that blac and white Alen. I mean some players turned out to be better than the previous ones. Manninger, Sissoko, Amauri, Grygera, Molinaro. Dude teams play for years untill they make a good team. We had one of the best teams in Europe just 3 years ago. Half of them left us. I dont think that it is easy to compensate, for the losses that we suffered, in just 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)