The...I want this player to Juve thread (121 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This blows...we bought no one. So what happens if grygera-melberg-legro-molinaro gets hurt? Poulsen isn't fit, DC can't play CB....zebina is pushing up daisies...wth? And chiellini now out for a month? 3-5-2??

I can't ever remember a team that had this many injuries ever.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This blows...we bought no one. So what happens if grygera-melberg-legro-molinaro gets hurt? Poulsen isn't fit, DC can't play CB....zebina is pushing up daisies...wth? And chiellini now out for a month? 3-5-2??

I can't ever remember a team that had this many injuries ever.
That's when we'll be literally DOOOOMED

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Quite sad to see nobody coming in especially considering the result at the weekend and the advent of a mini-crisis (I know we don't need anybody but a couple of bad results gives us an excuse).

Considering the ammount of money that we have spend on bad players I think we have a right to expect big name, big money sigings, they can't spend loads of money on shit and then say theres none left. Diego is a very good player but goddammit I want two or three diego ability players, attacking midefielder, anchorman and a viable future cannavaro, enough bollox we're Juve and we behave as such! /rant.

Still holding out for O'Shea though :lol:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I know this is not a right way to draw a conclusion but in reality it comes down to this...............

When you compare the serie B team with today's Juve you'll see this :

Same players: Buffon, Chiellini, Zebina, Zanetti, Del Piero, Nedved, Camoranesi, Trezeguet, Marchisio, Giovinco, De Ceglie, Marchionni, Legrottaglie
New Players: Mellberg, Salihamidzic, Amauri, Iaquinta, Chimenti, Poulsen, Manninger, Andrade, Knezevic, Grygera, Sissoko, Ekdal, Molinaro, Tiago
Players that aren't in Juve anymore: Mirante, Belardi, Birindelli, Kovac, Tudor, Balzaretti, Boumsong, Giannichedda, Paro, Palladino, Zalayeta, Bojinov.

So, we spent 56.05 m € cash to do this :

- Manninger instead of Belardi
- Chimenti instead of Mirante
- Molinaro instead of Balzaretti
- Salihamidzic instead of Birindelli
- Andrade instead of Tudor
- Mellberg instead of Kovac
- Knezevic instead of Boumsong
- Ekdal instead of Paro
- Sissoko instead of Giannichedda
- Amauri instead of Bojinov
- Iaquinta instead of Zalayeta
- Grygera, Poulsen and Tiago instead of Palladino
when you put it THAT way:shocked: does not seem quite as bad

I want theese players: Tevez, Diego, Xabi Alonso and Silva.
alex'10...is that you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)