The...I want this player to Juve thread (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Душан;1884425 said:
Why wouldn't he sell him to us?

We shouldn't be afraid of Viola's competitions.It's not like it's Milan.

If we have the right money we can get him.It's all up to our staff because we can offer him much more than Viola.
Roman hates Juve. :p

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Душан;1884438 said:
It was on alice sport or somewhere a couple of weeks ago.

He lost a lot.

We can offer as much as Viola (if we have that) and I think he'd come this way.We can offer him starting spot plus Champions League.
I'm talking about other mercato news. :)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Душан;1884441 said:
Yes,I think.

Anyway,I was speaking for summer transfer because I doubt he'll leave now.
Well I don't want him then. We have to focus on CL now, we're not gonna finish outside the top 4 anyway, so let's get a defender with the Chelsea game in mind.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Well I don't want him then. We have to focus on CL now, we're not gonna finish outside the top 4 anyway, so let's get a defender with the Chelsea game in mind.
who how and how much of a real impact he/she will have

Seriously, we have clearly dropped the ball in the mercato over the summer, we dont need a new player who has all odds stacked against him to fail. We need a coach to man up and make tough decisions; fuck this nice guy bullshit i want to see a hungry juve

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Душан;1884449 said:
Even if we buy someone now he'll probably be cheap...or just some loan deal,something like Stendardo.
who how and how much of a real impact he/she will have

Seriously, we have clearly dropped the ball in the mercato over the summer, we dont need a new player who has all odds stacked against him to fail. We need a coach to man up and make tough decisions; fuck this nice guy bullshit i want to see a hungry juve
Right now, our Serie A hopes are over. We have to go as far as possible in CL and I see us getting schooled in Stamford Bridge and the Olimpico if our strongest back line will consist of Grygera, Mellberg, Legrottaglie and Molinaro. We see how crappy Legro looks when he doesn't have Chiellini's quality next to him.

I don't know who would be available that is real quality. Zapata is unrealistic at the moment, Santacroce is also and would be a great risk. What about a defender from one of those non-CL EPL teams, Valencia, or the Ligue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)