The...I want this player to Juve thread (92 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Buffon, Manninger, Chimenti.

Eboué, Grygera, Legrottaglie, Mellberg, Bellusci, Chiellini, Criscito, Molinaro, De Ceglie.

Camoranesi, Marchionni, Sissoko, Marchisio, X. Alonso, Poulsen, Zhirkov, Salihamidzic.

Trezeguet, Floccari, Amauri, Del Piero, Giovinco.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
after then latest chiellini setback we need another CB urgently, we have to go for ivanovic, even if only on a loan deal with no option. Zapata would be brilliant but it wont happen.

We need another CM aswell to replace Zanetti, i have a feeling that these injury's are going to keep re-occuring with him...

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You're forgetting we had 3-4 central midfielders injured at times this season. Ekdal might be loaned out and Camo is injury prone too. Rather be safe.
I don't even Camo as MC.

Sissoko,Poulsen,Zanetti,Tiago and Marchisio is more than enough.We had injury issues but out of all it's just Zanetti who's injury prone.

So if we buy let's say Hamsik it would be Sissoko-Hamsik I assume?It's sad to have so many good players benched.There's a risk some could get injured but it's not a reason to have some many good players who wouldn't even play.They would't approve that transfer.

Marceℓℓo;1884383 said:
Corriere dello Sport didn't mention him in today's rumors but I think he could be an alternative aswell,even though he isn't exactly the same type of player as Iaquinta.
Same position as him...I don't think he'd like the bench role though and it would take a lot of :money: to get him.

Buffon, Manninger, Chimenti.

Eboué, Grygera, Legrottaglie, Mellberg, Bellusci, Chiellini, Criscito, Molinaro, De Ceglie.

Camoranesi, Marchionni, Sissoko, Marchisio, X. Alonso, Poulsen, Zhirkov, Salihamidzic.

Trezeguet, Floccari, Amauri, Del Piero, Giovinco.
I prefer Sakho over Bellusci.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Secco is not talking so he might be preparing a deal or 2. :crazy:

I remember saying a couple of weeks ago that they wouldn't buy any players now because the injured players will be back but if some players get injured then he'll go back on the mercato.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
after then latest chiellini setback we need another CB urgently, we have to go for ivanovic, even if only on a loan deal with no option. Zapata would be brilliant but it wont happen.

We need another CM aswell to replace Zanetti, i have a feeling that these injury's are going to keep re-occuring with him...
I prefer Ivanovic over Zapata.

Zapata seems injury prone and Ivanovic can cover both CB and RB perfectly.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Душан;1884386 said:
I don't even Camo as MC.

Sissoko,Poulsen,Zanetti,Tiago and Marchisio is more than enough.We had injury issues but out of all it's just Zanetti who's injury prone.

So if we buy let's say Hamsik it would be Sissoko-Hamsik I assume?It's sad to have so many good players benched.There's a risk some could get injured but it's not a reason to have some many good players who wouldn't even play.They would't approve that transfer.

Same position as him...I don't think he'd like the bench role though and it would take a lot of :money: to get him.

I prefer Sakho over Bellusci.
I had to be a little realistic also. Sakho costs less than Bellusci. Legro, Mellberg, Criscito and Chielllini would get most of the games, he re-signed with PSG...

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I had to be a little realistic also. Sakho costs less than Bellusci. Legro, Mellberg, Criscito and Chielllini would get most of the games, he re-signed with PSG...
There's a lot of hype over Bellusci so his price won't be that small I think.Many clubs were after him.

I don't know Criscito situation but he's too weak to play a CB.

Someone like Sakho would be perfect.He's already great plus he'd learn a bit from Chiellini.He would rotate with Legro and he'd just take his place after some (short period I bet) of time.He'd be long term solution and he'll probably become of the best defenders in Europe.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I'd say fuking sell buffon and buy ribery + 2 players (a cb and a full back) using his cash.
Whats the point in having the best goal keeper in the world if we have a crappy defense and midfield. Goals will continue coming in to our net for our crappy defense and we wont be able to retaliate because of our brainless midfield.

Too late now, shay given is having his medical tests with man city.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Marceℓℓo;1884397 said:
Zapata can cover both positions aswell;).

Anyway,we have Knezevic:excited:
As I said,Zapata suffered from some injuries and he missed first part of season.

Ivanovic is not like that and he rarely gets injured while I think he's a better RB.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'd say fuking sell buffon and buy ribery + 2 players (a cb and a full back) using his cash.
Whats the point in having the best goal keeper in the world if we have a crappy defense and midfield. Goals will continue coming in to our net for our crappy defense and we wont be able to retaliate because of our brainless midfield.

Too late now, shay given is having his medical tests with man city.
Legends are not for sale.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Sakho will go for 20m to a billionaire club, forget the 5m crap you hear in the media.
I didn't say he'd be that cheap but still I don't think he'll cost that much.

For someone like him I'd be ready to invest.It's not like we don't he's 29 years old.If it's impossible I say sign Ivanovic.He is just perfect and what we need in defense.

It would take ~12mln euros which isn't that cheap but we'd kill two birds with one stone. ;) There aren't many players capable of doing that for that amount of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)