The...I want this player to Juve thread (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
05-06

Buffon, Abbiati
Zambrotta, Thuram, Cannavaro, Chiellini, Pessotto, Balzaretti, Zebina, Kovac, Birindelli
Camoranesi, Vieira, Emerson, Nedved, Blasi, Giannichedda, Olivera
Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic, Del Piero, Mutu, Zalayeta

08-09 equivalent

Buffon, Manninger...EXCELLENT!
Grygera, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, Molinaro, De Ceglie, Andrade, Zebina, Knezevic, Ariaudo...OUCH!
Camoranesi, Sissoko, Zanetti, Nedved, Poulsen, Marchisio, Tiago...OK but an older Neddy should of been replaced
Trezeguet, Del Piero, Giovinco, Amauri, Iaquinta...GREAT but could use Mutu and that other guy.

in 09-10 we better fix those problems and with the right choices we could be a contender. This year we can fight for 2nd and the Coppa.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Not too well, but i can't blame him, he isn't getting the service he was used to when he had Feindouno playing behind him.

Hoarau looks like the real deal this season, he scored another goal yesterday.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Rumors say that Iaquinta wants to leave for Zenit.We still hesitate because we haven't found a replacement yet.Floccari would be our first choice but Atalanta don't want to release him in the middle of the season.They bought Plasmati though and that could release Floccari...another alternative is:Lucarelli:shifty:

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I second that in case our replacement would be Lucarelli.Floccari is great though and I wouldn't mind him at all.Iaquinta is often injured and if we ever sell him then we should sell him now or in the summer.We are supposed to get 12 m € for him from Zenit:tup:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Marceℓℓo;1884294 said:
I second that in case our replacement would be Lucarelli.Floccari is great though and I wouldn't mind him at all.Iaquinta is often injured and if we ever sell him then we should sell him now or in the summer.We are supposed to get 12 m € for him from Zenit:tup:
I hope it's just media bullshit when they say we'd buy Lucarelli.Floccari can be good for 4th striker but I don't think they let him...maybe for some crazy price.

full backs please, both sides,and wingers,and maybe a creative midfielder.and...and

bollocks, we are getting nothing
Sadly,it's what we really need.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Душан;1884303 said:
I hope it's just media bullshit when they say we'd buy Lucarelli.Floccari can be good for 4th striker but I don't think they let him...maybe for some crazy price.
If by crazy price you mean ~10-12 m € then yes,you're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)