The...I want this player to Juve thread (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
Mavuba is good but Sissoko would be more useful in Juve, he's the next Viera.
I think we should get them both. And Sissoko CAN leave cas Reds have him, Javier Alonso & Gerrard unles he decides to play him as a right winger. But anyway 1 of them will have to accept the fact to be substitue!

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
I liked Sissoko today. Saw him for the first time in a big match. He is very strong. Exactly what we need in central midfield in Serie A. Like somebody said alread - new Vieira. Get him, Secco. Now we need a partner for him who can gives some good passes.

But seriously, Liverpool has several high class central midfielders. One of them has to be available.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
now that Liverpool has Mascherano, getting Sissoko should be a little easier.

The only thing that I don't like about Sissoko is that for a big man, he very injury prone.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
now that Liverpool has Mascherano, getting Sissoko should be a little easier.

The only thing that I don't like about Sissoko is that for a big man, he very injury prone.
true he is injury prone.
Im not too sure if it will make the transfer easier as benitez is very fond of him, mascherano was brought in as his back up for when he is injured

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
For the future:

Name: Mario Gomez
Team: VfB Stuttgart
Position: Striker
Date of Birth: 10.07.85
Height: 1.89m
Weight: 85kg
Number: 33
Nationality: German/Spanish

He's the leading scorer of the Bundesliga, 2 more than Klose, very young....
He would be awesome. Best striker in the Bundesliga at the moment. Good heading, great technique. He'll conquer the world...:tup:

Alex66

Jul 14, 2006
He would be awesome. Best striker in the Bundesliga at the moment. Good heading, great technique. He'll conquer the world...:tup:
Ich habe beim VfB nicht bis 2011 unterschrieben, damit ich nach ein paar guten Spielen gleich den Abflug mache. Vereinstreue ist mir wichtiger als das große Geld“

He said that hes loyal to Stuttgart...

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Anyone know more about Makoun for Lille? He played a very good game against Man U. If he plays like that more often maybe he could make it with Juve. I think we need a good, tough all out defensive minded center midfielder. Who would be best?

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Anyone know more about Makoun for Lille? He played a very good game against Man U. If he plays like that more often maybe he could make it with Juve. I think we need a good, tough all out defensive minded center midfielder. Who would be best?
Unfortunately, I didn't watch Lille vs ManUTD, but I heard about Makoun and I'll try to watch the second leg to give a fair opinion about him.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Yeah he really caught my attention as well. That's the only game I've seen him in. Checked him up in FM though, he is fantastic in there. They show the french ligue here in Sweden, I'll get some more info on him soon.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Does anyone have and information about the following players:

Mavuba (Bordeaux)
Sissoko (Liverpool)
Diarra (Lyon)

Who do you think is the most defensive minded?
Who is the toughest?
Smartest?
Who out of these three would you like to see on Juve?

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Basically what I am trying to figure out is a realistic solution for next years central midfielders. With Nedved, Camo (maybe), Sali, and Marchioni as our wide midfielders, I don't see much strength in the central defense. If Zanetti is the best thing we have, than who do we play next to him?

I think between Paro and Zanetti we have two decent players. Decent and not great for different reasons. Paro does have a lot of potential, but a player like Paro will need a nitty gritty defensive master next to him. Besides I don't think Paro would be a full time solution. Zanetti is OK. Has his moments. No more no less. I would say that he too needs someone to help cover that central mid. Is he defensively savvy enough to get a playmaker in the mid-field? Or do we need someone to play the D?

Some attainable options I have been thinking of are Diarra, Mavuba and Sissoko. Azher recently mentioned Demichelis who would be stout as well. Frings would be too hard to get.

Who do you guys think would be a realistic, solid central midfield combination for next year.

Paro and (Diarra, Demichelis, Mavuba, Sissoko)
Zanetti and (Demichelis, Diarra, Mavuba, Sissoko)

Any suggestions?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Demichelis willl not be sold. Bayern is already having a midfield crisis. They will not sell another player. Diarra will be too expesnive. Sissoko and Mavuba are the ones we should be after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)