The...I want this player to Juve thread (122 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
what would be so bad about that if we end up letting trez go? you dont think villa would be a good replacement for trez? how much longer is DP going to keep playing at this level? or even trez? sure trez is coming back but we wont know anything about the condition of his knees and DPs age I would much rather have Villa than Iaquinta and NOT as 4th place striker. How can you be sure trez will ever be the same though?
For one Trez is a legend!He's been injured before & still rediscovered him form.Not only will his presence intimidate opposition defences but his return is good for squad morale imo.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I have no desire to sell Trez.

Also, why didn't you suggest selling Trez to buy Villa since that seems to be what you want, rather than selling Iaquinta?
Dont get me wrong I love trez but his age is catching up to him and if we can still get a nice offer then I wouldnt mind if it meant we can get a direct replacement in the form of someone just as classy, only younger.

Miki

Jun 18, 2008
maybe not this winter, the big teams seem to be set. Only Man City would buy but i dont see Villa going there unless he is money hungry. No need for insults, I am just stating what I would like. take it easy
I'm not insulting you, I just think getting Villa isn't realistic at all.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
For one Trez is a legend!He's been injured before & still rediscovered him form.Not only will his presence intimidate opposition defences but his return is good for squad morale imo.
Yes but when he was injured like this before he was much younger, no? Look at Totti, its not easy to recover from such injuries when you are in your thirties.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
gotta understand that we are not powerful enough,financial speaking, for such moves..so villa,aguero,messi,bojan and the rest of the "fantastic forms" gotta go elsewhere.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Dont get me wrong I love trez but his age is catching up to him and if we can still get a nice offer then I wouldnt mind if it meant we can get a direct replacement in the form of someone just as classy, only younger.
Trezeguet will not really be affected by aging, since he doesn't rely on pace, strength or stamina.

He isn't going to lose his strikers instinct and that is what counts. Just look at Inzaghi.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
gotta understand that we are not powerful enough,financial speaking, for such moves..so villa,aguero,messi,bojan and the rest of the "fantastic forms" gotta go elsewhere.
understood but he is no messi, aguero would be tough, bojan would not come close to wages of messi or any others mentioned.

Just have a look at the man's record,he's a beast.He will bang in the goals no doubt just have some faith.
I am sure he will score no doubt, i have faith in him but he wont last forever. Thats my arguement i guess is that is age and this injury, he had surgery on BOTH knees and being in your thirties it takes longer to recover and he might never be the same. DP had a serious injury but was very young and his body was able to recover. I know Trez's werent similar to DPs so maybe I am exaggerating the seriousness of the surgery? Villa is younger and eventually we will need to spend some money to find a replacement for our goalscoring machine, and if (keyword "if") we got some knocked off of his price because of their situation villa would be a nice replacement.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Trezeguet will not really be affected by aging, since he doesn't rely on pace, strength or stamina.

He isn't going to lose his strikers instinct and that is what counts. Just look at Inzaghi.
True dat. But what if he got injured again? Or if the surgery didnt fix "everything"?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

True.
And even if he doesn't, we still have more than enough fire power up front.
Call me silly, but even for 30m eur i wouldn't buy Villa. We don't need him at all and if we pay 30m for him we're losing all our transfer budget.
If we bought Villa instead of Amauri, it would've made sence, but today it doesn't.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
what would be so bad about that if we end up letting trez go? you dont think villa would be a good replacement for trez? how much longer is DP going to keep playing at this level? or even trez? sure trez is coming back but we wont know anything about the condition of his knees and DPs age I would much rather have Villa than Iaquinta and NOT as 4th place striker. How can you be sure trez will ever be the same though?
besides, if they are really in a bad financial situation, he might not cost as much as you think.

1 thing you can garantee with trez he will score goals, at least for juve, villa i dont know and im not prepared to take a risk on finding out. trez will be back, rest assured. even so so what how old is dp? hes performing, and the idea of having villa or amauri as 3rd striker sounds ridiculous especially for how much they have/will cost us.

if they're in a bad situation the chances are the value will shoot up even more especially since inter,chelsea and city are all looking for strikers, all of whom have alot more money and willing to take more of a gamble than juve.
no offence but dont even think about villa to juve, it will never happen and better that way.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I am sure he will score no doubt, i have faith in him but he wont last forever. Thats my arguement i guess is that is age and this injury, he had surgery on BOTH knees and being in your thirties it takes longer to recover and he might never be the same. DP had a serious injury but was very young and his body was able to recover. I know Trez's werent similar to DPs so maybe I am exaggerating the seriousness of the surgery? Villa is younger and eventually we will need to spend some money to find a replacement for our goalscoring machine, and if (keyword "if") we got some knocked off of his price because of their situation villa would be a nice replacement.
I understand what your saying but in reality getting Villa is just a waste of money & unrealistic.There are other positions that require immediate attention,besides Amauri has adapted well,Ale is in great form & Trez will no doubt regain his starting spot.Villa will not be content on the bench or not being a first choice striker.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
True dat. But what if he got injured again? Or if the surgery didnt fix "everything"?
But any player might get injured.

Should we sell Buffon as well? He is a similar age to Trez an he is struggling with injuries.

Zanetti and Camo should be sold as well by your logic.

True.
And even if he doesn't, we still have more than enough fire power up front.
Call me silly, but even for 30m eur i wouldn't buy Villa. We don't need him at all and if we pay 30m for him we're losing all our transfer budget.
If we bought Villa instead of Amauri, it would've made sence, but today it doesn't.
:tup:

There is no need to make any adjustments to our forward line for at least 18 months, unless we are going to change our tactical system.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Obviously I am beating a dead horse here on this villa thing and am showing no signs of victory, here is my last semi shot of some kind of closure:)

What if we ran a 4-3-3? DP(Gio)-Trez-Villa/Amauri? just thowing that out there, catch it, throw it back if you want...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
jees alot of you make it out that the attack is useless and other departments are perfect.

look our attack minus giovinco,nedved and camo is alone strong enough to score 60-70 goals, so whats the bloody point blowing millions more of money that we have to spend sparingly on more strikers

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Obviously I am beating a dead horse here on this villa thing and am showing no signs of victory, here is my last semi shot of some kind of closure:)

What if we ran a 4-3-3? DP(Gio)-Trez-Villa/Amauri? just thowing that out there, catch it, throw it back if you want...
Come back and suggest Villa again when we have a coach that will play 4-3-3, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)