The...I want this player to Juve thread (94 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
not just mata but joaquin too. So is Mata for 15 million better than Schweinsteiger for free?

We should sell iaquinta and go for Villa. Cash in on him instead of joaquin.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
not just mata but joaquin too. So is Mata for 15 million better than Schweinsteiger for free?

We should sell iaquinta and go for Villa. Cash in on him instead of joaquin.
loool cash in iaquinta? get 10 mill max villa will cost at least 4 or 5 times that plus excessive wages, and with trez comming back competing against on form amauri and dp, whats the bloody point? man sh*tty will sign him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
what would be so bad about that if we end up letting trez go? you dont think villa would be a good replacement for trez? how much longer is DP going to keep playing at this level? or even trez? sure trez is coming back but we wont know anything about the condition of his knees and DPs age I would much rather have Villa than Iaquinta and NOT as 4th place striker. How can you be sure trez will ever be the same though?

Miki

Jun 18, 2008
Look, Hustini, there are other clubs who would be willing to pay a lot more for Villa. If you want to see him playing for Juve, there's always FM. Or PES. Or FIFA. Take your pick.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
what would be so bad about that if we end up letting trez go? you dont think villa would be a good replacement for trez? how much longer is DP going to keep playing at this level? or even trez? sure trez is coming back but we wont know anything about the condition of his knees and DPs age I would much rather have Villa than Iaquinta and NOT as 4th place striker. How can you be sure trez will ever be the same though?
I have no desire to sell Trez.

Also, why didn't you suggest selling Trez to buy Villa since that seems to be what you want, rather than selling Iaquinta?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
besides, if they are really in a bad financial situation, he might not cost as much as you think.
That's in case only 1 or 2 teams are after him. (like it was with us during Calciopoli and when only 1 or 2 teams made bids for our players).
If more teams are interested in Villa then Valencia can still get the wanted price.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
maybe not this winter, the big teams seem to be set. Only Man City would buy but i dont see Villa going there unless he is money hungry. No need for insults, I am just stating what I would like. take it easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)