The...I want this player to Juve thread (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Ален;1784861 said:
We're not after Diego, these words are enough for me to conclude that.
Ranieri and our directors never hide our targets, they never lied about a player we're interested/not interested in.
In 2007 they publicly said which are the players we're after and which are the positions we're looking to cover. They said our mercato is over early in the summer and they didn't lie. This summer they also didn't hide our transfer targets and Blanc didn't lie also when he said that the mercato will be over when we'll get the 2nd keeper.
No-one came out of the blue. We knew it all the time that we're after Tiago, Iaquinta, Amauri etc.
Only when we failed to get our prime targets (Milito, Flamini, Xabi) we went for someone else, but again we knew who this "someone else" is (Poulsen, Andrade).

So far, whenever they said that we're not after some player, it turned out to be true, so i'm pretty sure it's the case this time again.
The only, tiny, hope is that the directors are planning to get rid of Ranieri and they're working behind his back, without consulting him, but we all know it's a 0.0001% possibility.
This is all just a one big smokescreen...

Buy on AliExpress.com

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Ален;1784861 said:
We're not after Diego, these words are enough for me to conclude that.
Ranieri and our directors never hide our targets, they never lied about a player we're interested/not interested in.
In 2007 they publicly said which are the players we're after and which are the positions we're looking to cover. They said our mercato is over early in the summer and they didn't lie. This summer they also didn't hide our transfer targets and Blanc didn't lie also when he said that the mercato will be over when we'll get the 2nd keeper.
No-one came out of the blue. We knew it all the time that we're after Tiago, Iaquinta, Amauri etc.
Only when we failed to get our prime targets (Milito, Flamini, Xabi) we went for someone else, but again we knew who this "someone else" is (Poulsen, Andrade).

So far, whenever they said that we're not after some player, it turned out to be true, so i'm pretty sure it's the case this time again.
The only, tiny, hope is that the directors are planning to get rid of Ranieri and they're working behind his back, without consulting him, but we all know it's a 0.0001% possibility.
:agree: 100% right.....

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I mean the signs are all there, team doing shit, shareholders not happy=poor signings, but they're so far up there own arse and keep playing the "we're in a rebuilding stage" shit over, and over again.:wallbang:

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
I have no problem at all if we get him at 20m €. Still, I'd want Schweiny at 0$ also if he's out of contract. Capel also.
There are a lot of bosman players for next summer: Diego Capel, Ballack, Schweiny, Rosicky, Eboue according to the link that Marcello posted (which seems to be accurate).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)