The...I want this player to Juve thread (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hehe if Diego is realistic and doable, I dont give a fuck wether or not Xavi would ever come. Class player, but not a must get player, and yeah as a bandiera not one to discuss for transfers.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ranieri: "Se sono venuti qui, può darsi che ci sia anche il Torino dietro. O forse gli piace la cioccolata"

Its about Diego he says that Torino could be interested in him or he could be here buying chocolate
We're not after Diego, these words are enough for me to conclude that.
Ranieri and our directors never hide our targets, they never lied about a player we're interested/not interested in.
In 2007 they publicly said which are the players we're after and which are the positions we're looking to cover. They said our mercato is over early in the summer and they didn't lie. This summer they also didn't hide our transfer targets and Blanc didn't lie also when he said that the mercato will be over when we'll get the 2nd keeper.
No-one came out of the blue. We knew it all the time that we're after Tiago, Iaquinta, Amauri etc.
Only when we failed to get our prime targets (Milito, Flamini, Xabi) we went for someone else, but again we knew who this "someone else" is (Poulsen, Andrade).

So far, whenever they said that we're not after some player, it turned out to be true, so i'm pretty sure it's the case this time again.
The only, tiny, hope is that the directors are planning to get rid of Ranieri and they're working behind his back, without consulting him, but we all know it's a 0.0001% possibility.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I agree with vlatko that Giovinco should get a chance, but since I think he will be used to replace Nedved on the wing, I also think Diego is a great addition in our creativity lacking central midfield.
If we do get him, I however am curious to see who, except fot Tiago, will be sold.
Marchisio, Zanetti, Poulsen, Sissoko and Diego, would be at least 1 player to much for 2 spots.
zanetti gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)