The...I want this player to Juve thread (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
But who decides how cheap/expensive the players you buy are? I mean, someone can just say "I'll buy Rakitic for 4m, hihi I rule", that wouldnt make sense would it? But even if it was more realistic price, who decides whats realistic? If taken seriously, everyone would argue about this or that price being unrealistic based on their estimates of the player etc.

Hope I didnt overcomplicate it :p

But yes, my first order of bussiness would be to get Rakitic. And then Bruno Alves so he can injure Molinaro in training.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Buffon
(Manninger)
De Silvestri - Ivanovic - Chiellini - Grosso
(Grygera) - (Mellberg) - (Legro) - (De Ceglie)
Camoranesi - Sissoko - Modric - Schweinsteiger/Gio
(Salihovic/Schwein) - (Poulsen) - (Zanetti) - (Giovinco/Schwein)
Amauri - Trez
(Del Piero) - (Iaquinta)​

30m + sales of Almiron, Tiago, Zalayeta, Palladino, Marchionni, Zebina and Volpato = ~ 60m

Schweini and Salihovic are transfer free. The raised budget is enough to get Modric, De Silvestri, Ivanovic and Grosso.

Rakitic is a great player, but I wouldn't pass on the oppurtunity to sign Schweinsteiger on a bosman. I also think someone like Modric is more needed then Rakitic.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Based on the figures for the 06/07 CL, teams receive €2m for being in the group stages, another €400k per match (€2.4m total), €300k for a draw and €600k for a win.
http://www.uefa.com/newsfiles/574761.pdf

Those numbers are 2 seasons old, so it's probably higher now. Based on the jump in money given to clubs from 05/06 to 06/07 (€321k for a win in 05/06 vs €600k for a win in 06/07, etc), it's safe to say this season's CL money is higher.
http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl/news/kind=1/newsid=344540.html

So far Juve have made €5.9m (counting the €400k per match for all games as it's guaranteed). Let's say we win vs Bate, tie against Zenit, and lose to Madrid, we will have made €6.8m from the group stages.

Assuming we make it to the 1st knockout round, you receive a further €2.2m bringing our total to €9m.

Keep in mind that this is just the money from UEFA, and it doesn't include money from TV and sponsors which is where the real money is made.

Assuming we make it out of the group stages and lose in the 1st knock out round, Juve will probably come away having made at least +€15m (Most likely an underestimate, since I imagine TV + sponsors is worth more than just €6m. Plus those figures are old)

Based on info found here...
http://juventus.com/site/eng/FIN_calendarioeventi.asp

Juve are €20.8m in debt, very small compared to the top 4 in England, Spain, and Milan/Inter/Roma. As shown above, the CL will eliminate all of it. If we dont spend more next summer, it's not because the money isn't there. Given the sales of players, there should be no more Milito/Xabi transfer sagas where we lose out on a player over a negligible difference.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
But who decides how cheap/expensive the players you buy are? I mean, someone can just say "I'll buy Rakitic for 4m, hihi I rule", that wouldnt make sense would it? But even if it was more realistic price, who decides whats realistic? If taken seriously, everyone would argue about this or that price being unrealistic based on their estimates of the player etc.

Hope I didnt overcomplicate it :p

But yes, my first order of bussiness would be to get Rakitic. And then Bruno Alves so he can injure Molinaro in training.
You decide what's realistic. If you really think that Rakitic's realistic price is 4m eur then "buy" him, it's just a game :)
I just had to make it simple so i excluded the wages (which are imo the most important part of the transfer) and i gave you the right to set the price of the players you buy.
Of course, you can buy Ronaldo for 100K in this game but you know it won't be interesting to do it.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Ален;1784356 said:
You decide what's realistic. If you really think that Rakitic's realistic price is 4m eur then "buy" him, it's just a game :)
I just had to make it simple so i excluded the wages (which are imo the most important part of the transfer) and i gave you the right to set the price of the players you buy.
Of course, you can buy Ronaldo for 100K in this game but you know it won't be interesting to do it.
You should open a thread for this, since its your idea. Maybe in the Hangout or Team Talk sections.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Sell:

Almiron 6.5 m €
Tiago 6.5 m €
Knezevic - €
Andrade - €
Zebina 4 m €
Zalayeta 3 m €
Nedved,retired

Buy:
Capel (Sevilla,- €)
Criscito (Genoa,- €)
Schweinsteiger(Bayern,- €)
Motta(Udinese,7 m €)
Eder(Frosinone,2 m €)
Lucho Gonzalez (Porto,20 m €)

Our team will look like this:4-2-3-1

________________Buffon
______________(Manninger/Nocchi)
Motta - Criscito - Chiellini - De Ceglie
(Grygera) - (Legrottaglie) - (Mellberg) - (Molinaro)
__________Sissoko - Lucho
__________((Poulsen) - (Marchisio/Zanetti)
Camoranesi - Giovinco - Capel
(Marchionni) - (Del Piero/Eder) - (Schweinsteiger)
_________________Amauri
______________(Trezeguet/Iaquinta)

Call me Luciano from now on.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Marceℓℓo;1784364 said:
Sell:

Almiron 6.5 m €
Tiago 6.5 m €
Knezevic - €
Andrade - €
Zebina 4 m €
Zalayeta 3 m €
Nedved,retired

Buy:
Capel (Sevilla,- €)
Criscito (Genoa,- €)
Schweinsteiger(Bayern,- €)
Motta(Udinese,7 m €)
Eder(Frosinone,2 m €)
Lucho Gonzalez (Porto,20 m €)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Buffon, Manninger, Pinsoglio
Rafinha, Grygera
Zapata, Legrottaglie, Ariaudo
Chiellini, Criscito
Capdevilla, De Ceglie
Camoranesi, Salihamidzic, Rossi
Gerrard, Marchisio
Sissoko, Zanetti
Schweinsteiger, Giovinco
Trezeguet, Iaquinta
Amauri, Del Piero

you do the math :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ok, here's my team.
Every transfer, step by step....

1. Sell Zebina for 4m eur
2. Sell Molinaro for 5m eur
3. Sell Poulsen for 10m eur
4. Sell Tiago for 6.5m eur
5. Sell Marchionni for 4m eur
6. Sell Zalayeta and Marchisio to Napoli for a total of 10m eur (they'll be included in the Hamsik deal)
7. Sell Iaquinta to Roma for 8m eur (as part of the Mexes deal)
8. Sell Almiron to Fiorentina for 6.5m (as part of Santana deal)
9. Sell the other part of Palladino to Genoa for 5m eur
10. Sell the other half of Paolucci to Catania for 4m eur
11. Sell the the other half of Lanzafame to Palermo for 3.5m eur
12. Sell half of Ekdal for 1.5m eur
13. Sell half of Pasquato for 2.5m eur
14. Sell half of Immobile, Rossi, Castiglia and Ariaudo for a total of 4m eur
15. Sell Essabr for 1m eur
16. Sell the other half of Packer, Volpe, Rizza, Cuneaz and Del Prete for a total of 500K

The total i get from these sales is 76m euro. Plus the 30m available for transfers i get 106m eur to buy players.

Shopping :
1. Loan Ivanovic from Chelsea and pay them 2m eur for the loan deal
2. Buy Grosso for 7m eur
3. Buy Mexes for 14m eur (Iaquinta+6m)
4. Buy Xabi Alonso for 17m eur
5. Buy Hamsik for 25m eur (15m+Marchisio+Zalayeta)
6. Buy Cassano for 20m eur
7. Buy Santana for 11m eur (Almiron+4.5m)
8. Get Schweinsteiger on Bosman
9. Buy Yaya Toure for 10m eur

Total = 106m eur

This is the team i get
Goalkeepers: Buffon, Manninger, Chimenti
Right Backs: Grygera, Ivanovic (can play CB), Salihamidzic (can play MR)
Left backs: Grosso, De Ceglie
Centre Backs: Chiellini, Mexes, Legrottaglie, Mellberg
DMC: Sissoko, Zanetti
MC: Yaya Toure, Xabi Alonso, Hamsik (can play AMC)
Right wing: Camoranesi, Santana
Left wing: Giovinco, Schweinsteiger
Attack: Del Piero, Cassano, Trezeguet, Amauri

Beat this ! ( yeah, a little overcrowded in central midfield but too much quality and yet not too much ego, except in the forward line)

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Alen and Mark are without competition.The fookers bought players for over 100 m € while I pulled a Secco and just spend 29 m €:lol:I guess I was being too realistic.

Screw ya'll:pado:

Edit:plus I bought a player you never even heard of:p.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Marceℓℓo;1784379 said:
Edit:plus I bought a player you never even heard of:p.
You mean Eder ?

I check this page every Sunday : http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/bscorers.html and i search for infos about all these players. Eder's name is there since the start of serie B.

Btw, weren't we linked to him last week, or was it another big Italian team that was after him ?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It was us. Its weird how things are, he has been a reserve player in Empoli in Serie A for 2 seasons, and hardly never played. But now one of the stars in Serie B, an garnering serious interest from Serie A teams.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Ален;1784386 said:
You mean Eder ?

I check this page every Sunday : http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/bscorers.html and i search for infos about all these players. Eder's name is there since the start of serie B.

Btw, weren't we linked to him last week, or was it another big Italian team that was after him ?
Yeah,I meant him.Of course I didn't watch any Frosinone game but from what I've read at Italian Forums he is pretty decent.They say he moves like Diego:shifty:

Anyway,why not taking a little risk?If we don't we'll end up crying just like when we missed out on Hamsik.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
is it true that we are linked with romanian defender Tamas from Dinamo Bucharest?...have you heard something about that?...cuz on the sports news in here they see him in winter at Juve.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ален;1784289 said:
Here's a little game for you my smart guru's......

These are the Juve owned players and their market prices (set by me, you aren't allowed to change them). I'm a Juve director and i'm giving you 30m euro to buy players. You can increase the transfer budget by selling Juve's players.
What you're supposed to do is to make a 25 men team for the next season. You must have 3 goalkeepers, 2 RB's, 2 LB's, 4 CBs, 2 MR's, 2 MLs, 4 DMC/CM's, 4 strikers and 2 additional players (in any position you like).
Sell:

Molinaro (5M)
Salihamidzic (500,000)
Tiago (6.5M)
Zanetti (7)
Marchionni (4M)
Zalayeta (3M)
Almiron (6.5M)

________ Total (In) = 32.5M Euros.

Released:

Andrade
Knezevic

__________ Total (in) = 0

Purchase (30M + 32.5M = 62.5M in capital)

Rafa Marquez (8M)
Zapata (14M + loans)
Hamsik (30M Euros)
Eboue (5M)
Schweinsteiger (Free)
Grosso (3M)
Criscito (Loan end)

_________________ Total (Purchased) = 60M Euros

Buffon

Zebina - Marquez - Chiellini - De Ceglie

Camoranesi - Hamsik - Sissoko - Schweinsteiger

Amauri - Del Piero

Bench: Manninger, Zapata, Eboue, Grosso, Marchisio, Giovinco, Trezeguet

Then in a couple years:

Buffon

Eboue - Zapata - Chiellini - De Ceglie

Hamsik - Sissoko - Marchisio

Giovinco

Amauri - (G. Rossi, Pasquato... ?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)