The...I want this player to Juve thread (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I first mentioned him as a joke a few pages back in this thread, but Sejad Salihovic is really impressing at Hoffenheim :D.
Yeah,he's really on fire lately.Not just him though,there are a lot of Hoffenheim players who set the Bundesliga on fire.

Salihovic might be a good back-up for our midfield.His contract is running out aswell:eyebrows:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He was really close to signing for Celtic this summer.

I'm always a bit wary of players who come close to signing for the Old Firm in terms of if they are good enough for Juve.

I can't say that I have seen him play, but if he is anything like the big money signings the Celtic manager has made, then he will be garbage!

Surely if we are going for a Romanian centre-back it should be Radoi

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Monday 27 October, 2008

channel 4

There are reports that Juventus are keeping a close eye on Romanian international Gabriel Tamas and they could launch a winter bid.

Old Lady director Jean-Claude Blanc has stressed that he will take action in the January transfer window after a sluggish start to the campaign.

After a recent injury crisis, it has become clear that Juve need more defensive options and Tamas could be a valuable new recruit.

The 24-year-old defender is currently playing for French side Auxerre on loan from Romanian side Dinamo Bucharest.

An impressive season has seen Tamas attract attention from a number of top European sides and several French newspapers believe Juve are at the head of the queue.

However, the Bianconeri may face stiff competition for the towering ex-Spartak Moscow man as he reportedly appears on some Premier League shopping lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)