The...I want this player to Juve thread (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Rami said:
Ian played for only one season with us 1987-88....and I quite didn't get the Trez point, what do you mean by "officially arsenal"?
Sorry,one year...

About Treze he was playing for Platense first 2 seasons, then for Monaco and after that for us,but he was always mentioned for a possible transfer move to Arsenal.Wenger was always eager to make that partnership of Treze and Henry which he called a miracle connection.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Why do we have to worry If he'll be another Henry or not. It's not like we'll know what will happen in the Future. Probably If we didn't sell Henry at that time he wouldn't have improved. Maybe Serie A doesn't suit him.

Sure you always have to give a shot to talented players, but when you have a player like Zlatan most of the time nervus and mad and can't handle himself WAITING for him to mature is a bit Pathetic. When you also have a manager that will never Subs him not even If God will enter the field. So IMO the best thing would be is to sell them both for the sake of the Club.

We can't build a team around just because of Zlatan. Just like we accepted the most loved Juve player to be benched I think It's UNFAIR for Ibra not be treated like others. He's no Legend in this Club hasn't been in Delle Alpi for such a long time so why should we ruin everything. The best step Moggi would do is to get rid of them both. In Real Madrid Capello can play his Zlatan as much as he can, in Juve It's another story as we're not ready to see our team repeating the same scenario next year just because of his (insisting mind) and ugly formation.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Juve_Kosova said:
Even if Zlatan has been CRAPY this year, i also fear that we will do anothor Henry by selling him!! On the other hand i would say yes to sell him!!

so its up to moggi!!
I actually think selling Zlatan would be a big mistake as well. And I'm not known for being a Zlatan lover around these parts. He's still young with a lot of potential to develop. The leadership factor, where he has a little too much in common with Cassano, is what worries me.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Why do we have to worry If he'll be another Henry or not. It's not like we'll know what will happen in the Future. Probably If we didn't sell Henry at that time he wouldn't have improved. Maybe Serie A doesn't suit him.

Sure you always have to give a shot to talented players, but when you have a player like Zlatan most of the time nervus and mad and can't handle himself WAITING for him to mature is a bit Pathetic. When you also have a manager that will never Subs him not even If God will enter the field. So IMO the best thing would be is to sell them both for the sake of the Club.

We can't build a team around just because of Zlatan. Just like we accepted the most loved Juve player to be benched I think It's UNFAIR for Ibra not be treated like others. He's no Legend in this Club hasn't been in Delle Alpi for such a long time so why should we ruin everything. The best step Moggi would do is to get rid of them both. In Real Madrid Capello can play his Zlatan as much as he can, in Juve It's another story as we're not ready to see our team repeating the same scenario next year just because of his (insisting mind) and ugly formation.

Excellent!!!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
swag said:
I actually think selling Zlatan would be a big mistake as well. And I'm not known for being a Zlatan lover around these parts. He's still young with a lot of potential to develop. The leadership factor, where he has a little too much in common with Cassano, is what worries me.

Zidane wasn't old when we sold him. Selling Zlatan would bring us cash just like we did with Zidane and bought the famous Trio(Buffon,Thuram,Pavel). Not to forget that Zidane was in fantastic form while Zlatan ATM is no-where near what Zidane was. So I wouldn't think about it twice(and no regret).

Chico

Apr 6, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
Zidane wasn't old when we sold him. Selling Zlatan would bring us cash just like we did with Zidane and bought the famous Trio(Buffon,Thuram,Pavel). Not to forget that Zidane was in fantastic form while Zlatan ATM is no-where near what Zidane was. So I wouldn't think about it twice(and no regret).
I totally agree, get the cash for him and bring in some new faces. After all, its Juve's way. Lets be honest, if Juve are going to buy any big players, some big players are going to have to be sold, because Juve wont spend the moeny otherwise. I see selling Ibra, Blasi, Miccoli, Tudor, etc as a good idea:agree:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Chico said:
I totally agree, get the cash for him and bring in some new faces. After all, its Juve's way. Lets be honest, if Juve are going to buy any big players, some big players are going to have to be sold, because Juve wont spend the moeny otherwise. I see selling Ibra, Blasi, Miccoli, Tudor, etc as a good idea:agree:

I wouldn't mind selling the players that you just mentioned their names. Though we were in big need of Igor Tudor this year. Bring back Alessio If we were to sell Blasi.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
giovanotti said:
I think that we need to think about Nedved's replacement,FFS that should be our major concern.

Gio, Believe me Nedved is still in good shape and form. It's just that he's not playing in his position under Capello. We both know the great Pavel he was under Lippi, winning the Golden Ball scoring amazing goals and so on. He was playing more behind the strikers a more like a playmaker, Capello is ruining the team, Playing Both Mutu and Nedved on the wing is a joke FFS.....

Chico

Apr 6, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
I wouldn't mind selling the players that you just mentioned their names. Though we were in big need of Igor Tudor this year. Bring back Alessio If we were to sell Blasi.
I dont know whether he will really be used that much next year if he returned, unless capello or viera left. After all, we already got giannichedda and zanetti for back up. But he is a true Juve legend, 100% heart, which we mised this year. Tudor would be a great player to have on the bench too, what with Thuram, Cannavaro and Kovac our only options this year. But he doesnt want to sit on the bench. So, what can we do?:)

Chico

Apr 6, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
Gio, Believe me Nedved is still in good shape and form. It's just that he's not playing in his position under Capello. We both know the great Pavel he was under Lippi, winning the Golden Ball scoring amazing goals and so on. He was playing more behind the strikers a more like a playmaker, Capello is ruining the team, Playing Both Mutu and Nedved on the wing is a joke FFS.....
I kinda understand where you are coming from. But the true problem is that Capello hasnt rotated the squad at all this season really. Take midweek, the same team played against Treviso. Why didnt he rest some players, to improve their match fitness?
This is why so many players are looking tired. He could and should have used Olivera more this year, and remember, he did allow Gasbarroni and Kapo to go on loan this summer:)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Chico said:
I dont know whether he will really be used that much next year if he returned, unless capello or viera left. After all, we already got giannichedda and zanetti for back up. But he is a true Juve legend, 100% heart, which we mised this year. Tudor would be a great player to have on the bench too, what with Thuram, Cannavaro and Kovac our only options this year. But he doesnt want to sit on the bench. So, what can we do?:)

He will be Indeed used much, we play more than 45matches per season. The best example is Vieira and Emerson, they're never rested, FFS not even against Trevisio they were. These players are human, they need some rest. I'm not convince whether It's good Idea to keep Giannicheda though he didn't do bad recently and atleast he showed that he's a fighter more than the others.

I just want players like Conte, Ferrara, Alessio, Montero, Dp , Buffon, Zamb who do play with their hearts. Thats how you can win a trohpy with players that can kill themselves for a ball.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Chico said:
I kinda understand where you are coming from. But the true problem is that Capello hasnt rotated the squad at all this season really. Take midweek, the same team played against Treviso. Why didnt he rest some players, to improve their match fitness?
This is why so many players are looking tired. He could and should have used Olivera more this year, and remember, he did allow Gasbarroni and Kapo to go on loan this summer:)
I agree.

I sincerely hope he didn't do it with the 100 points in mind...

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Azzurri7 said:

True Rab,but he won't be playing for years,maybe just next season and he will retire,and we need to find a miracle player to replace him.If he retires after next season,we must to act fast,so I think that selling Zlatan would help us to find an adecvate solution,by earning some money for that replacement.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
giovanotti said:
True Rab,but he won't be playing for years,maybe just next season and he will retire,and we need to find a miracle player to replace him.If he retires after next season,we must to act fast,so I think that selling Zlatan would help us to find an adecvate solution,by earning some money for that replacement.

Sure, I wouldn't mind finding a replacement for Pavel, and I said the season is always long and having Pavel coming off the bench would also be great.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Sure, I wouldn't mind finding a replacement for Pavel, and I said the season is always long and having Pavel coming off the bench would also be great.
And imagine that he get injured,which wouldnt surprise me at all because every God damn opposite player is slaughtering him...who could replace him-Olivera :disagree: ,and using Mutu at Nedis place is Capello's nonsense,because he is a striker and that should be only temporary try!

Chico

Apr 6, 2006
giovanotti said:
And imagine that he get injured,which wouldnt surprise me at all because every God damn opposite player is slaughtering him...who could replace him-Olivera :disagree: ,and using Mutu at Nedis place is Capello's nonsense,because he is a striker and that should be only temporary try!
Of course you are right, we are defo playing Mutu out of position, just like we did with henry. Remember we also played him on da wing, when hes really a sstriker. Mutu is a good player, and could be ideal sub for a Del Piero like position:)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Chico said:
Of course you are right, we are defo playing Mutu out of position, just like we did with henry. Remember we also played him on da wing, when hes really a sstriker. Mutu is a good player, and could be ideal sub for a Del Piero like position:)
:agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)