The...I want this player to Juve thread (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I expect the impossible from you Alen. :D

I think Zhirkov would gor for more than 15m.
Pavlyuchenko was sold for 17m eur and it happened only because an English team desperate for an attacker was ripped off by the Russians.
Left Back/winger from the Russian league will cost at least twice less than attackers. Unless some giant team wants to buy Zhirkov (i doubt any of the top teams will be after him), we can get him for cheap.
I may be wrong but his contract with CSKA will soon expire. The team will sell him cheaply and the wages the teams will offer him will be the decisive factor here.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Ален;1777323 said:
Beh, i'll try but you're asking us to do the impossible.
Contract lenght, their availability, their form throughout the last season, the needs of the team that's selling them, the other teams interested in them ( it's different if the player is wanted by Chelsea and Real or Liverpool and Atletico.) and +10 more factors will form their price.

Market price would be, imo :

Rafinha: 10-15m eur
Eboué: 10m eur
Zapata: 15m eur
Mexès: 15m eur
Lucho: 17m eur
Hamsik: 20m eur
X. Alonso: 18m eur
Aquilani: 22m eur
Modric: 20m eur
Zhirkov: 7m eur
Diego: 30m eur
Rakitic: 15m eur

Now go and figure out how much their wages would cost the club, including tax, for a four year contract plus signing on fee. :p

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You know, with the way world's economy has been going lately, Zhirkov could easily cost 3 000 000 000 dollars in the morning and 5 000 000 000 dollars in the evening.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
And then go factor in how much the club will pull in with shirt sales and gate receipts with a big name signing, and then how much the club will spend on expanding the seats to accomodate the masses that come to watch molinaro and co...... :)

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
Rafinha: 15m
Eboué: 8m
Zapata: 30m
Mexès: 30m
Lucho: 30m
Hamsik: 30m
X. Alonso: 20m
Aquilani: 30m
Modric: 25m
Zhirkov: 15m
Diego: 30m
Rakitic: 12m

Seems to me that 1 player will take up all of our available transfer fees.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
I don't think Hamsik is for sale. Napoli reportedly rejected a 30m bid this summer. Plus, Marino knows very well that in order to return Napoli to their glory, Lavezzi, Gargano and Hamsik must be kept.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i don't know if someone has been following the bundesliga but Torchowski has really developed into a very good all rounder in the midfield. He wouldn't cost that much and would be a very good player to cover both wings and if needed in the center as well.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
'Frosinone's Kaka' on Juve radar Tuesday 21 October, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus are keeping a close eye on Brazilian rising star Eder, who is setting Serie B alight in a Frosinone shirt.

The unheralded 21-year-old is at the top of the Capocannoniere chart with six goals to his name and is lethal from set-pieces.

Eder arrived at Frosinone from Empoli in the deal that saw talented wide man Francesco Lodi move the other way.

Frosinone paid just £650,000 to secure his rights in the summer, but Juventus may be willing to offer them a handsome profit for the man known as 'Frosinone's Kaka'.

The Old Lady have no shortage of striking options and would be likely to let Eder stay in Serie B to gain experience before possibly bringing him back to base in the summer

Channel 4

Any info on this guy?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
i don't know if someone has been following the bundesliga but Torchowski has really developed into a very good all rounder in the midfield. He wouldn't cost that much and would be a very good player to cover both wings and if needed in the center as well.
I highlighted him here in the rumors thread. We have that type of player though in Giovinco from what I saw from him. He's one of the few that is not linked with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)