The...I want this player to Juve thread (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
juve red, you really think Hamsik would be more expensive then Diego? Diego is Bundesligas best player? Not that Hamsik will not be quite expensive.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I don't get the 10m for Zhirkov though. I would think his team would want close to double that but looking at the prices you guys are giving we could make a team close to Capello's Juve if we had a decent management. Adding a guy or 2 for free also - the 15-20m we can get from sells wouldn't need too much investing but with the current board it's all talking to the walls right now.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
The 10m in my opinion is largely because Zhirkov is an unproven commodity in a top league. He could be outstanding... he could be another albatross.

But absolutely, 30-40m spent the right way for once could radically alter this team for the better.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So I am assuming we will hit the transfer drawing board this winter again. Allen/mark/andy, other mods...how much do you realistically think we could spend on transfers this winter and how many of the players you listed above could we get? And how many of their clubs would be willing to let these key players leave halfway thru the season? Or would we have to wait till summer?

All I know is they need to buy someone this winter to help the team, but who and how much?

We make it sound so simple it pisses me off that the board hasn't figured it out yet, so there must be something that makes everything more complicated. Honestly at this point I'm concerned about not qualifying for CL next year, maybe its too soon to freak out.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
My suggestions are for this summer with CL guaranteed. The best we can get this winter mercato would be Appiah or some guy who'll be free in July but paid at full price. :scared:

nabulio

Jan 31, 2008
well, if we can say goodbye to some players, such as: Zebina (at least 2m), Andrade(terminated contract contract), Knezevič, Nedvěd (retires), Tiago (at least 9m), Almiron (at least 4m), Palladino (his other half for at least 4m), Zalayeta´s other half for at least 3m.

so as You can see we can make AT LEAST 20/22m from the sales.

The priority should be a WC creative midfielder, than a WC CD and a WC full back. any other players would be a plus.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Zhirkov would be available in the winter because the Russian season would end by then... the downpoint being he'd have already played a full season and hence would not be fully fit...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Rafinha: 7m eur
Eboué: 7m eur
Zapata: 10m eur
Mexès: 10m eur
Lucho: 8m eur
Hamsik: 25m eur
X. Alonso: 13m eur
Aquilani: 15m eur
Modric: 15m eur
Zhirkov: 6m eur
Diego: 30m eur
Rakitic: 9m eur

Yes, i'm a cheap bastard.
This is, imo, their realistic value, but we all know the market works differently.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
give me market prices if an English or Spanish is interested Alen. FM would crash if you sold these players and in real life you'd even get fired immediately by Juve's current board if these were our players. :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
give me market prices if an English or Spanish is interested Alen. FM would crash if you sold these players and in real life you'd even get fired immediately by Juve's current board if these were our players. :D
Beh, i'll try but you're asking us to do the impossible.
Contract lenght, their availability, their form throughout the last season, the needs of the team that's selling them, the other teams interested in them ( it's different if the player is wanted by Chelsea and Real or Liverpool and Atletico.) and +10 more factors will form their price.

Market price would be, imo :

Rafinha: 10-15m eur
Eboué: 10m eur
Zapata: 15m eur
Mexès: 15m eur
Lucho: 17m eur
Hamsik: 20m eur
X. Alonso: 18m eur
Aquilani: 22m eur
Modric: 20m eur
Zhirkov: 7m eur
Rakitic: 15m eur

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Ален;1777323 said:
Beh, i'll try but you're asking us to do the impossible.
Contract lenght, their availability, their form throughout the last season, the needs of the team that's selling them, the other teams interested in them ( it's different if the player is wanted by Chelsea and Real or Liverpool and Atletico.) and +10 more factors will form their price.

Market price would be, imo :

Rafinha: 10-15m eur
Eboué: 10m eur
Zapata: 15m eur
Mexès: 15m eur
Lucho: 17m eur
Hamsik: 20m eur
X. Alonso: 18m eur
Aquilani: 22m eur
Modric: 20m eur
Zhirkov: 7m eur
Rakitic: 15m eur
I expect the impossible from you Alen. :D

I think Zhirkov would gor for more than 15m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)