The...I want this player to Juve thread (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Aguero - Benzema (Balotelli)
Giovinco - Hamsik - Sissoko - Camoranesi
De Ceglie - Chiellini - Zapata - Rafinha
Buffon

STRONGEST TEAM IN THE WORLD .........

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Benzema isn' t overrated ..... i watched him a lot and i think he could be a good replacement for trez ......
if you watched him often, then you would know that his style is not comparable to trezeguets style so he cant be his replacement ... i think the one who is most probably close to trezeguets style is perhaps huntelaar ...

the problem with these type of players is that you dont see anything from them, when the team does not play good ...

then on the other hand there are players like benzema or aguero... the have the advantage of being able to take on players over trezeguet, but you cant play someone like that as lonely striker or in some kind of situation where you need someone that is always in front to collect the ball and hold it for others to push forward (that is amauris, tonis or boriellos style)... different styles, non of them is perfect, so it would be wiser to see how our play does evolve and then buy the player who fits in best and not just calling for every player that some "pundits" rate high in a weak league like the french or the dutch

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
if you watched him often, then you would know that his style is not comparable to trezeguets style so he cant be his replacement ... i think the one who is most probably close to trezeguets style is perhaps huntelaar ...

the problem with these type of players is that you dont see anything from them, when the team does not play good ...

then on the other hand there are players like benzema or aguero... the have the advantage of being able to take on players over trezeguet, but you cant play someone like that as lonely striker or in some kind of situation where you need someone that is always in front to collect the ball and hold it for others to push forward (that is amauris, tonis or boriellos style)... different styles, non of them is perfect, so it would be wiser to see how our play does evolve and then buy the player who fits in best and not just calling for every player that some "pundits" rate high in a weak league like the french or the dutch
i watch him a lot and i know he plays outside the box ..... but he has a great finish not like trezeguet of cource but enough great ..... the problem is that i don't need trezeguets style any more ... trezeguet is 1 of the best finisher players in the world but he is just useless out side the box ....... so benzema aguero is the kind of players i would like to them here and i would prefer aguero for sure ..... other than that i agreee with u .........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)