The...I want this player to Juve thread (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Stupid City, I hope all their investements will pay off eventually, would be sad to see Kompany waste his talent in a mediocre team so they'd better challenge for the CL within the next few seasons, and yes, 13 MEuro is what is said.
Hopefully Anderlecht has a clause that they will get some additional money from the transfer.

Giovinco#20

Sebastian Giovinco
Aug 21, 2008
Actually recently took out a loan based on TV revenues. Its believed to be around £30m. Thaksin actually is actually running out of money and is likely to get arrested in the future, so City are running on borrowed money. Theyre expecting to pay it back based on attendances and TV money, so they better hope that fans go to the stadium! Leeds did this loan deal years ago but we all know how that story ended.

Even in Bangkok now, there is protests in front of the English embassy with people holding a poster with a picture of Sinatra and his wife on it saying "WANTED" so he is indeed in big trouble.

I personally don't think we need anymore signings anyway, we have a good team but we need to make use of the players like Marchisio.

Aug 22, 2008
The Ballack rumor is for next season. He'll be free then according to Tuttosport.

He will, but what is the point in signing a 33year old & paying nearly 4 million euros per season in wages? i would have signed Ballack even two season ago in a heartbeat, but not now. The club should be signing up & coming players like Moutinho

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
free and 33 years old
The Ballack rumor is for next season. He'll be free then according to Tuttosport.

He will, but what is the point in signing a 33year old & paying nearly 4 million euros per season in wages? i would have signed Ballack even two season ago in a heartbeat, but not now. The club should be signing up & coming players like Moutinho
exactly.4,5 mil for a 33year old are way too much
especially for Ballack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)