The...I want this player to Juve thread (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
- vOnAm - said:
NOO!!! we're getting Croach(liverpool), Hypia(liverpool), Bogdani(Siena) and any other +190cm players out there...:D (to Capello's liking/or licking :smoke: )
I prefer Shaq O'neal then... :p

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i would be happy with Gallas, cassano, and any creative midfielder...in addition to the current squad.

Another CB wouldn't harm as well

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
LIVERPOOL, May 4 (SW) - If someone asked you your thoughts on the potential of Liverpool midfielder Mark Gonzalez, you could be forgiven for asking "Mark who?"

For the 21-year-old Chilean international has become something of a forgotten hero, but all that is about to change.

Gonzalez was signed by Benitez from Albacete for £4 million last summer, only for the English FA to refuse him a work permit.

He was hastily loaned out to Real Sociedad, where his performances have attracted the attentions of several clubs, including a trio of Spanish big names, Real Zaragoza, Real Betis and Deportiva La Coruna.

At the time of his signing, Chile were not ranked inside FIFA's top 70, hence the failure of a permit. Now, with Chile ranked 67, Gonzalez is also eligible for a Spanish passport, and suddenly Benitez has a transfer battle on his hands.

But the Liverpool boss is adamant that he will keep Gonzalez at Anfield.

"Three or four Spanish clubs have been asking about Gonzalez. I was in Madrid last week and I received two or three phone calls and all of them are talking about Mark. They want to buy or loan him depending on the power of the club but our idea is clear. We want the player here for next season."

Gonzalez is a pacey midfileder with the ability to play wide left/wing and has scored 5 goals from 13 appearances. At international level he has made 8 appearances this year, and scored 1.

www.soccerway.com

any info on the guy?

Apr 29, 2006
I dont think anyone will be satisfied with my dream team, but... I just dont want Juve to turn into All-Star team, because Dream team isnt always All-Star..

============Gigi Buffon============
Balzaretti===Thuram==Cannavaro==Zambrotta
=========Emerson=Giannichedda=======
Marchionni====================Nedved
========Mutu====================
================Trezeguet=========

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Adrian Mutu said:
I dont think anyone will be satisfied with my dream team, but... I just dont want Juve to turn into All-Star team, because Dream team isnt always All-Star..

============Gigi Buffon============
Balzaretti===Thuram==Cannavaro==Zambrotta
=========Emerson=Giannichedda=======
Marchionni====================Nedved
========Mutu====================
================Trezeguet=========
you hate letting goals in, don't you? :)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Maresca,Gallas,Miccoli,Rosicky,Barzagli...that will never happen but those are my wishes.

------------------------Buffon-------------------------
Gallas------Barzagli------Cannavaro---Zambrotta

-----------Maresca---Vieira--Rosicky--------------

-----------------------Nedved-----------------------

---------------Trezeguet--Del Piero---------------

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
------------------------Buffon-------------------------

Zambrotta----Cannavaro-----W.Samuel----Balzaretti

-----------Emerson-----Aimar-----Vieira--------------

---------Henry------Trezeguet------Del Piero----------

Apr 27, 2006
.....................................BUFFON.........................................

..........BLASI...........CANNAVARO..........THURAM...........

.......CAMRONEZI............VIERIA................ZAMBORATTA

..........NEDVED.............EMRSON.....................MUTU

...........IBRAHIMO............................DEL PIERO

THAT'S ABEAUTIFUL PLANS...:agree:

FORZA JUVE FOREVER:smoke: :pint:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)