The...I want this player to Juve thread (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Juventusun said:
You said Kalou is his brother who played in france .

Feyenoord 's Kalou was reviewed by Basten as the same as Robben .
I know my Kalou's. Both are forwards, Kalou sometimes has a wide role on paper in a 4-3-3, but he always cuts in and goes for goal like a striker.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Dominic said:
I know my Kalou's. Both are forwards, Kalou sometimes has a wide role on paper in a 4-3-3, but he always cuts in and goes for goal like a striker.
Yep. Because traditional 4-3-3 wingers don't exist anymore (apart from Robben and Esposito) support strikers mostly get assigned to that position nowadays. Salomon Kalou is quite similar in position to Miccoli.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Juventusun said:
Feyenoord 's Kolou . FR ! Camoranesi out !
Chelsea 's Gallas , DC ! Kovac out !
Fiorentina 's Pasqual , DL ! Chiellini out !
PSV 's Farfan , FC ! Ibrahimovic out !
Olimp 's Yaya Toure , DMC ! Vieira out !
Right On Bro!!!

Whatever Happened to PALACIO the Boca Junior Sensation??!!

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Juventusun said:
Feyenoord 's Kolou . FR ! Camoranesi out !
Chelsea 's Gallas , DC ! Kovac out !
Fiorentina 's Pasqual , DL ! Chiellini out !
PSV 's Farfan , FC ! Ibrahimovic out !
Olimp 's Yaya Toure , DMC ! Vieira out !
why would we want Kovac out? He has been solid all season, and accepted his role as a sub! He's perfect for us.

Give Ibra another shot before getting another youngster, we are just throwing away invested time if we don't give young players enough time.

Yaya Toure is dubbed the "NEXT Vieira" but the last thing we need is a Defensive midfielder..if Vieira is going to go out might as well bring in a playmaker..

Kolou is good but I don't see him bieng the far better team player than Ronaldo..

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
- vOnAm - said:
why would we want Kovac out? He has been solid all season, and accepted his role as a sub! He's perfect for us.

Yaya Toure is dubbed the "NEXT Vieira" but the last thing we need is a Defensive midfielder..if Vieira is going to go out might as well bring in a playmaker..
Agree with the above... Kovac has been a great back up player so much so that according to capello his the man for our long ball system. On a serious matter yeah I would keep him.

Why we need camo out, is simply down to personal hatred and nothing more. Getting rid of chiellini and bringing another left back doesnt make sense they are both young, its a waste of time, resources and most of all faith in a player by getting rid of him. Now that his settled in, to remove him would be a step backwards. Viera has shown his quality against siena and the first part of the season, seriously I wont get rid of him. At the same time if we really are serious in bringing Yaya, then we can by leaving Viera where he is and removing Gianni and Blasi. However with us bringing zanetti then I dont see the point of spending more emphasis on a defensive midfield position. Ronaldos a joke.. enough said about him.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
- vOnAm - said:

Give Ibra another shot before getting another youngster, we are just throwing away invested time if we don't give young players enough time.

Kolou is good but I don't see him bieng the far better team player than Ronaldo..
PhRoZeN said:
Agree with the above... Kovac has been a great back up player so much so that according to capello his the man for our long ball system. On a serious matter yeah I would keep him.

Why we need camo out, is simply down to personal hatred and nothing more. Getting rid of chiellini and bringing another left back doesnt make sense they are both young, its a waste of time, resources and most of all faith in a player by getting rid of him. Now that his settled in, to remove him would be a step backwards. Viera has shown his quality against siena and the first part of the season, seriously I wont get rid of him. At the same time if we really are serious in bringing Yaya, then we can by leaving Viera where he is and removing Gianni and Blasi. However with us bringing zanetti then I dont see the point of spending more emphasis on a defensive midfield position. Ronaldos a joke.. enough said about him.
:agree:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
PhRoZeN said:

I still need the Italian source in which it says that Kovac may plan to leave. I have heard it somewhere b4, only that I forgot where

Camo to be out is a matter of time IMO. Capello doesn't like him. We have the perfect tools, but not the perfect manager.

Anyway my post in here is to tell people to forget Xavi, he wouldn't leave Barcelona and has extended his contract to June 2010.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Rami said:
So we should be getting some of the following:

Ronnie, Lampard, Etoo, Kolo Toure, Hleb...etc??:D
NOO!!! we're getting Croach(liverpool), Hypia(liverpool), Bogdani(Siena) and any other +190cm players out there...:D (to Capello's liking/or licking :smoke: )

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
- vOnAm - said:
NOO!!! we're getting Croach(liverpool), Hypia(liverpool), Bogdani(Siena) and any other +190cm players out there...:D (to Capello's liking/or licking :smoke: )
Might as well get Jan Koller :smoke:

sateeh said:
he looked good at the african cup but he didnt convince me at all
Just asking, who do u want for the team?

pipoamm

Apr 9, 2006
-----------------------Buffon-------------------------

Gallas-------Thuram-------Cannavaro----Zambrotta

---------------------Gerrard-----------------------------

Marchionni------------------------------Nedved----------

---------------------Rosicky------------------------------

-------------Cassano-----------------------------------

------------------------------Trezeguet-------------------

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its A Dream.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)